Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine Turning on and off

Hey y'all,

Lane 16 is clciking on on and off during its cycle periodically. To get it to stop or to turn back on a little swat to the electrical box gets it going for now. Then it may do it again. I took the cover off the box once while it was running and it shut off. Weird I know. Any ideas on what to look for. These are A2's

Thanks
    Dan III

Loose wire, 3.2 amp round screw in low voltage fuse with broken filament.

Comment

Check wire connections at the coil of the motor start relay. You might want to check the motor contactor also. Trick in knowing which is the culprit is to see if the motor start relay is pulling in and out when it flickers. If so, motor start relay coil, turret jam switch adjustment or deck jam switch mounting hardware. If the relay is staying engaged even though it flickers...check wires on motor start relay contacts for good solder joints.
      TSM & TSM Training Development
      Main Event Entertainment
      480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

your turret jam switch is probably loose or moving off the bolt its pushes agianst. lift turret frame up and check it out.

Comment

i have got 208 going in breaker, and out of breaker now. Now it wont start at all. If I take a screw driver and push down on the motor start realy the machine runs like it should. Is this the culprit you think?

Dan III

Comment

You need to know if there is voltage going to the coil of the motor start relay before assuming the relay is bad. Read voltages at these points and post results.

TS2-6 to TS2-9
            TS2-5 to TS2-9
            TS2-3 to TS2-9
            TS2-2 to TS2-9
            G and H on the motor start relay (coil connections)
            TSM & TSM Training Development
            Main Event Entertainment
            480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Stafford (JBEES) View Post
              You need to know if there is voltage going to the coil of the motor start relay before assuming the relay is bad. Read voltages at these points and post results.

TS2-6 to TS2-9 = .004VAC
              TS2-5 to TS2-9 = .004VAC
              TS2-3 to TS2-9 = .004VAC
              TS2-2 to TS2-9 = .004VAC
              G and H on the motor start relay (coil connections)
              = .004VAC

Here are the votages I just measured. I now have a rake lift shaft to change in the next few hours from our drunk idiot bowlers from xtreme last night.

Thanks

Dan III

Comment

The blue wire from the transformer should be going to the 3.2 fuse. You can check voltage from the blue wire to TS2-6 to find out if the fuse or fuse holder are bad.

Trace the transformer H1 and H4 wires back to TS1 and check the voltage there.

Check the voltage between transformer H2 and H3, should be at TS1-F and TS1-G.

Comment

Ended up being the low voltage fuse holder. broken wire on base. Had to replace. Good to go thanks for your help.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse