Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a new one today...

The dang bolt broke that holds the scissor latch and bearing assmbly to the detector plate. I was sooo mad. Stupid lane 23 was down for 45 minutes. I stock most parts but don't stock the bearing stud(which got crushed by the scissor cam). We run full houses most days most mornings and this was no different.
    I had to take off the rake cam to get in there, and pull a bearing stud off an old gear box. Of course the hole in the detector plate was mangled from the trauma so I had to "relieve" the bur with a file.
    To top things off, the bearing stud that had the bolt break was the old style. All my spare gear boxes are the new style. So in went the new style that I've never messed with before.
    I pride myself on not moving people and today was an embaressment. The bowlers literally waited for 45 minutes until another pair opened up. I had it running mere minutes after they moved.
    When that bearing stud breaks though...it tries to set pins with closed scissors which blacks out when the deck shifts at 350 degrees or doesn't close the scissors at all when picking up pins.
    Can't win them all....

WELCOME TO BOWL-TECH

Looks like you muddle it threw as far the next bowler go the lanes up and running
    [ GOOD DEAL ]

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse