Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gearbox

will a gearbox from A2 work on A pinsetter?

deleted
    Last edited by wepauls; 01-30-2012, 08:54 PM.

Comment

The yoke will interfere with the support pin on the deck lift shaft if the deck lift shaft is the original A style. The newer deck lift shafts have a brace welded in a different position for clearance for link and yokes.
      Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
      Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
      Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
      Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

I've cut the round support rod off a A deck lift shaft and welded a support bracket on the A shaft to look like a A-2 deck lift shaft because at the time all I had was an A deck lift shaft for scotch yoke gearbox. So used for spare. Saved the cost of a new one. Been in machine 5 years.

Comment

Do you need to replace a gearbox on your A machine? Do you have an A-2 gearbox as a spare?
          (Psalm 37:29) The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

Comment

Not all A-2 gear boxes have scotch yokes. If it does not, it should be a simple procedure to replace. If you do have a scotch yoke on your spare A-2 gear box, be sure the deck lift shaft is modified as mentioned above.
            TSM & TSM Training Development
            Main Event Entertainment
            480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• PJ
              Deck lift shaft
              by PJ
              Have a deck lift shaft to be swapped out (bad bearing). Does anyone have good procedure for the job. Have only swapped one in 27 years and that was a long time ago.
              05-26-2011, 06:35 AM
            • Hakenson
              Deck lift shaft
              by Hakenson
              Can someone tell me the dimensions for the deck lift shaft and the stablizer arms? On my 1/12th scale lanes I don't want to build the deck lift arms too long or too short. ...
              04-16-2007, 09:49 PM
            • michigan82
              Deck Lift Shaft Bolts
              by michigan82
              Over the last 15 years, I have seen several of the deck lift shaft bolts break, at different centers, different mechanics, different models...

My question is, is...
              03-06-2011, 01:47 PM
            • Phil_B
              Lift shaft height
              by Phil_B
              Well I was replacing a deck shield today and noticed that the deck was about 1/2" off the floor or a little less. I checked the lift shaft height and it's about an 1/8"...
              12-03-2013, 06:29 PM
            • ddum
              deck lift shaft
              by ddum
              quick question. i was walking behind pinsetter and heard a little high pitch noise sounds like it is coming from deck lift shaft bearing. is there a quick and easy way...
              10-02-2004, 07:55 PM

A2 1 to 1 Gear Box Cover Replacement Due to Crack

I am refurbishing two converted A2 machines that I will be installing in my home basement this fall. One of them has a leaking gear box and cracked 1:1 gear box cover. I have...

Blue A2 Rebuild

Here are photos of the A2 that I just finished rebuilding and installing. Every single part on the machine came apart to be cleaned, painted, or replaced. All new rubber,...

Streamlane Mask Halo Lights

With huge thanks to "Toby" for all his help & expertise...my old masks now have for-real halo lights again.

Hybrid (and EcoFriendly) Bumpers (2012)

It's been about 10 years since we first tried this - 46 lanes and still working fine, auto air bumper cylinders on the BankShot bumpers. Here are videos of a home install with...

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

Aluminum Repair and Welding

with our broken moving deck i have been asked to figure out if there is a way we can weld it back together in house for very little expense.
            http://aluminumrepair.com/...
            Working...
            X