Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guardian to deltrol contact

I have an old guardian in that's going bad and not quite sure how the wiring goes. I moved wire 82 from ts1-g to f. Then wire 29 to rl3 2. Moved wire 7 out from ts1-h to i thought h5. Dont see it labeled tho. But now I'm confused on the wires that were number 7 and 8 on the guardian. I got terminal 7 (wire 29) to rl3-2. But not sure on terminal 8 wire. Cause that wire went from terminal 8 on guardian to ts1-e. Do I just remove that wire completely or does it go somewhere on the deltrol?
    Hope that wasn't to confusing. After I took that terminal 8 wire off and turned the machine on I got nothing but the ball accelerator working. Any suggestions?

You need to disconnect terminal 7 wire from TS1-H and splice it to wire from termial 8. Here are the instructions as they are written from Brunswick:

1. Move wire #82 from TS1-G to TS1-F
    2. Disconnect existing wire #7 from TS1-H (the other end of wire #7 goes to RL2-F)
    3. Splice existing wire #7 to labeled wire #8. This is transformer wire H5, previously connected to old contactor terminal #8
    4. Connect labeled wire #7 (previously connected to old contactor terminal #7) to RL3-2 (on new contactor)

Hope this helps
    You don't have to be crazy to do this job...But it helps!

Comment

Yes I got that. But h5 comes out from the transformer? I see 5 wires coming out and 1 is wing nutted off. So I thought that was h5 so I wing nutted that to wire 7. But the wire that was on terminal 8 before went to ts1-e. that was not wire 7 or h5. So I took that off.

Comment

Do you have 208v or 220v machines? That will help as the 2 are wired slightly different.
        You don't have to be crazy to do this job...But it helps!

Comment

208. It was a guardian 2320u series

Comment

The motor start relay comes on along with the accelerator. But motor contact does not.

Comment

Nevermind figured it out.

Comment

You might explain what you did to make it work. Could be beneficial to others.
                I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge_is_key View Post
                  Nevermind figured it out.
                  WAT DID YOU FINE KINE SER

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse