Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• part numbers

would any one have the Granger part numbers for the pinsetter accelerator and B2000 ball lift motors 220 volt A2
    THANKS
    Mama said bowlers are ornery because they got all them balls and conditions are never good enough

I might be able to help you out with the accellerator motors. I don't recall how far you are located from me. I'm sending you a PM.
    Nick

Comment

Acc numbers are, 6K361, 3X892, 3L310, 3L330, 3X903. Suggest you reference those numbers with Grainger and make your choice. Don't have lift numbers
      rfm

Comment

Grainger does not carry an acceptable power lift motor.
        TSM & TSM Training Development
        Main Event Entertainment
        480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

They do not carry a ball bearing motor with manual reset. Their motors with manual reset, uses sleeve bearings.
          I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

If there is a ball bearing motor without a reset, maybe a mini breaker can be added to the electrical box
            Nick

Comment

OK thanks is there a Granger motor for the main pinsetter motor if so whats the number for it also
              Mama said bowlers are ornery because they got all them balls and conditions are never good enough

Comment

Roscoe 6K361 is a motor the others are belts and pulleys 3X892, 3L310, 3L330, 3X903 or am i looking them up wrong

Comment

Originally posted by PJ View Post
                  They do not carry a ball bearing motor with manual reset. Their motors with manual reset, uses sleeve bearings.
                  That is why they are not acceptable.
                  Main Event Entertainment

Comment

I have boughten both accelerator and lift motors from graingers, I'll get the numbers today, not sure if the have sleeve or ball bearings but they been n service for at least 2 years in 2 of my lifts and as I recall they have manual resets,the lift motor is a farm duty motor(green in color). I'll get back later with the numbers
                    Bob

Comment

I am not a big fan of motors that use sleeve bearings. They always die before they should...ball bearings are far more reliable in this application.
                      Main Event Entertainment

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse