Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont know

what are auto oor kits ?

That is Brunswick equipment and is used on their pinsetters.
    I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

Its a Kit (I BElieve for A and [email protected]'s etc) to make when you get Out Of Range, the pinsetter go back up to zero without having to pull the handle at the back..... Sheesh long time since I worked on A's I hope that definition is correct??
      AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

^ correct!
        Nick

Comment

It works on both A's and A-2's. Jetbacks also.
          TSM & TSM Training Development
          Main Event Entertainment
          480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

This is what an OOR eliminator looks like installed on a Jetback........

With an OOR eliminator installed and properly adjusted, you'll never have an out of range during open play.
            BTW: All other OOR linkage is removed. No hook to hold on to during a cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalTom View Post
              With an OOR eliminator installed and properly adjusted, you'll never have an out of range during open play.
              So how do you adjust it properly so it won't have an OOR during open play but will during league or tournaments?

I couldn't resist...LOL
              TSM & TSM Training Development
              Main Event Entertainment
              480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Stafford (JBEES) View Post
                I couldn't resist...LOL
                I had a feeling you'd comment on that.

Comment

It allows the pinsetter to cycle through after an OOR instead of stopping @ 90. It keeps the sweep hook selector back so the rake won't sweep and runs through to 2nd ball. We've installed them on all 48 of our machines, and the only call we get now is retrieving the deadwood the rake doesnt sweep.

On a side note, they sometimes come out of adjustment, or get stuck on the sweep hook selector (although very rarely, ~2 times in the past year) and the machine will start doing some funky stuff, like trying to set pins on top of standing pins. Its a pretty easy malfunction to find/fix though.

IMHO, its one of the few mods that I can say will never come off our machines

Comment

Originally posted by witty690 View Post
                    On a side note, they sometimes come out of adjustment, or get stuck on the sweep hook selector (although very rarely, ~2 times in the past year) and the machine will start doing some funky stuff, like trying to set pins on top of standing pins. Its a pretty easy malfunction to find/fix though.
                    That can be an indicator of the rake sweep hook cam follower bearing on the verge of failure. I've had that happen with the stud type bearings.
                    Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
                    Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
                    Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
                    Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse