Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweeping pins

I have a lane that on first ball it will sometimes when detecting first ball standing pins it will not close the scissors, but the 2:1 will take a short stroke. and it will also stay in first ball if it does this. I rebilt the detector, i did a detector rod adjustment. Dont know what to do now??

Thanks
    Jeremy
    If you have the time you can fix ANYTHING!!

Check out forum,a-2 pinsetters,intermittant respot issues. It sounds similar. If this does not help post back.
    (Psalm 37:29) The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

Comment

It didnt help much but i checked all the scissors and deck pads and there all the same and in good condition. The only thing that i cant understand is that the pins are all on spot, no out of ranges when the scissors will not close.

Comment

Are any of the pins in the detector rod missing, broken or rod turned on you?
        I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

Nope all good. and all new roll pins.

Comment

Originally posted by J_ROZ View Post
            The only thing that i cant understand is that the pins are all on spot, no out of ranges when the scissors will not close.
            How did you determine this as there should be no pins standing when you get to the machine? The only way I can think you can know this is if you can make it happen. If you can...stop the machine at 180 and check all of the scissors to see if they will move...if they do...then I would be looking at the distribution links and the pins at the ends of them. Are they binding against something.

This issue should not be in the detector as the deck goes through a short stroke so the detector is doing a no-strike detection. You stated that it stays on first ball though...so if you push the reset button after this happens...the deck goes down?
            TSM & TSM Training Development
            Main Event Entertainment
            480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

thanks everyone for the help it turned out to be a bad distributer bar link for the scissors the roll pins inside were gone, and it was binding. not allowing the scissors to close completely. thanks for the help

Jeremy

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse