Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of Ball Wheel Adjustment!

Ok I have the video pending right now on YouTube and should be up 2-25-12 which is Saturday morning. Just type in my name Darin Helbling Midway Lanes and it should pop up. I hope these videos are helping people and other centers out there and I am willing to make more. Let me know of what you think and feel free to ask me what other videos you would like to see made and I will see if I can make it happen. ENJOY!

Thank you for your time,

Darin

i hope this is the link for it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvP0Svsp-oY

Comment

Nice! good work keep 'em coming

Comment

Grate vodeo
        But can we agree to disagree i think at the end the 7 side get tighten first than rotate wheel to raise the 10 side rollers than tighten
        to me 10 side rollers will rase only the amount of the wheels [ out of roundness ] aka egg

Comment

tough to say, we have done that for ever and we have absolutly no problem with any of them at all. bearings last forever and no ball problems unless it is the lift rods.

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaAspec View Post
            tough to say, we have done that for ever and we have absolutely no problem with any of them at all. bearings last forever and no ball problems unless it is the lift rods.
            I assume you check yours very offton
            we do wat is necessary to get balls back as fast as possible
            [ THATS THE NAME OF THE GAME ]

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

A2 1 to 1 Gear Box Cover Replacement Due to Crack

I am refurbishing two converted A2 machines that I will be installing in my home basement this fall. One of them has a leaking gear box and cracked 1:1 gear box cover. I have...

Streamlane Mask Halo Lights

With huge thanks to "Toby" for all his help & expertise...my old masks now have for-real halo lights again.

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

Aluminum Repair and Welding

with our broken moving deck i have been asked to figure out if there is a way we can weld it back together in house for very little expense.
            http://aluminumrepair.com/...

Setting Table Harness Connections

Hi, guys.

We recently replaced our setting table harness and when the machine's run in diagnostic mode, we get 01, 02, 03, 04 + 09 errors, or when you place pins...

check this jam...

the ball stuck the table up

Working...
            X