Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinwheel keeps going

The other night, thank goodness was during open play, I kept getting 180 calls on lane 31, and pins were all over the floor. So as i go down there, I noticed that the pin had failed to trigger the turret index, and the pins were stopped in the pin conveyor, but yet the pin elevator was continuing to run and having pins get jammed up in the turnpan. The pinwheel IS suppose to stop when pins are held up at snubber arent they?? What is causing the pin wheel to continue running?

the micro switch on the side of the cross conveyor you posted in the wrong forum also
    Mama said bowlers are ornery because they got all them balls and conditions are never good enough

Comment

I have the exact problem, please help.

Comment

Hey guys, your in the wrong forum.

Comment

When BOTH of the rollers are lifted off the cross conveyor micro switch bracket at the same time the magnetic clutch for the pinwheel should 'turn off' and stop the pinwheel. If the pinwheel does not stop during this situation either the cross conveyor micro switch and/or rollers are not adjusted properly or the switch has problems, or, the magnetic clutch does not disengage when it should. As a test, unplug the magnetic clutch and run it. If the pinwheel does not run then that part is ok and you need to look at the cross conveyor micro switch and rollers.

Lock the pingate and have some pins back up in the cross conveyor, the pinwheel should stop, if not, check and adjust the micro switch rollers/brackets until it does.

Comment

Seem's like rubber boot on micro switch is dry rotted and does not let switch open, I would cut off rubber boot on switch and it should run fine. The normal mantinace for this is rubb brake fluid on rubber boot I think every quarter,I could be wrong on how often, once you have dry rott issues it is to late to save rubber boot.

Comment

For my future reference, what forum should this be in? I would have posted here also. Thanks for the info.

Comment

look that microswitch lever stuff over good. On some A-2s, the "T" shaped lever that the cross conveyor rollers depress sometimes can get flipped on top of the roller levers that depress it down.
                Howard

Comment

Originally posted by c1 plug View Post
                  Hey guys, your in the wrong forum.
                  This is the right forum.
                  I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

Originally posted by webee View Post
                    For my future reference, what forum should this be in? I would have posted here also. Thanks for the info.
                    This forum.
                    I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

PJ's right; this is the correct forum. It was moved here after TJ's post.
                      Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
                      Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
                      Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
                      Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Micro-switch not opening would be my first bet.. Doesn't hurt to also check that the pinwheel drive pulley rides free on the jackshaft when power to the mag clutch if removed.

Comment

Even if the boot is in good shape, the boot will work against the switch, the rubber boot is not high enough on switch...it atcually is wanting to pull switch down.
                          To combat this, add a 1/2 sae flat washer under boot nut....this make boot higher and help switch open. Tis is a great mod to do on all machines.
                          Peanut

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse