Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pin wiper

Broke the ear off of this piece. Need number for replacement part please. Thanks.

12-400055 Pin Wiper Assembly
    You don't have to be crazy to do this job...But it helps!

Comment

i have had good luck welding them
      Mama said bowlers are ornery because they got all them balls and conditions are never good enough

Comment

Originally posted by obdll View Post
        i have had good luck welding them
        Just started working on these machines. I have not run across the missing piece. No idea how long it has been broke.

Comment

I have a friend who could send you a cpl used ones. He is parting out a 40 laner. Send me a private message and I will give you his number.

Dave
          When I die bury my balls next to the old bag!

Comment

Originally posted by tubby View Post
            I have a friend who could send you a cpl used ones. He is parting out a 40 laner. Send me a private message and I will give you his number.

Dave
            Thanks for the offer. I will talk to the prop. Thanks again.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Quazimoto
              Pin Wipe
              by Quazimoto
              Anyone happen to have some trashed pin wipes or the peice of metal at the top of them that guides the pins adjustment wise to the turn pan. I have a pin wipe that doesn't have...
              04-15-2011, 08:47 PM
            • myhouse
              pin damage on largest part of pin
              by myhouse
              Hey i know this is a problem other places got some used pins a while back had the same marks! The largest part of the pin has got marks on a diagnal put all new pins in two weeks...
              08-27-2009, 01:34 PM
            • 8270tom
              Dixo Pin
              by 8270tom
              When was the DIXO pin made? Does anyone know anything about this pin? Got one.
              06-10-2011, 10:07 AM
            • chuckster
              Pin Retainers
              by chuckster
              The center I'm at has early 13,000 serial number machines, almost all the pinwheels are original and the buttons are quite worn (pins falling out before they get to the pinguide)....
              09-21-2005, 12:24 PM
            • jday
              Pin Fork
              by jday
              Does anyone have a supplier for a pin fork, or a number where I could order one? I just broke my home made one
              04-29-2013, 10:05 AM

A2 1 to 1 Gear Box Cover Replacement Due to Crack

I am refurbishing two converted A2 machines that I will be installing in my home basement this fall. One of them has a leaking gear box and cracked 1:1 gear box cover. I have...

Streamlane Mask Halo Lights

With huge thanks to "Toby" for all his help & expertise...my old masks now have for-real halo lights again.

Hybrid (and EcoFriendly) Bumpers (2012)

It's been about 10 years since we first tried this - 46 lanes and still working fine, auto air bumper cylinders on the BankShot bumpers. Here are videos of a home install with...

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

Aluminum Repair and Welding

with our broken moving deck i have been asked to figure out if there is a way we can weld it back together in house for very little expense.
            http://aluminumrepair.com/...

Setting Table Harness Connections

Hi, guys.

We recently replaced our setting table harness and when the machine's run in diagnostic mode, we get 01, 02, 03, 04 + 09 errors, or when you place pins...
            Working...
            X