Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upper Pit Conveyor Frame

Looking through some old frames and I have 2 that the center tube is 2 to 3 inches shorter than the outer tubes. These are the tubes that the bolts go into to clamp the board tight. Didn't want to pull one out to check; is this normal or are they all supposed to be the same length.
    It's better to remain silent and let people think you're stupid than to speak and remove all doubt

Is there any way that is`broken off clean I have seen this before.
    70's MP/PBL/LBS,Q-Score
    Prolane Walker sport

Comment

I have worked with about 10 centers and I have never seen one with the any of the supports shorter on purpose.
      Sometimes we have to do stuff to get by....Just go back and do it right when the "by" has passed!!

Comment

The center tube, by design, may look shorter due to the slight bend but all three tubes should meet the clamp evenly. If you have a shorter tube on one or more of your upper frames, then someone cut it or as Keeth said, it may have a clean break.
        "Efficiency is, doing better what is already being done!"
        Pinsetter Technical Services 214-505-7663

Comment

Thanks guys I put a straight edge across them and the center is definately shorter.
          It's better to remain silent and let people think you're stupid than to speak and remove all doubt

Comment

Stick your finger in there to see if the threaded part is still there,that should tell you. If this frame led a rough life before you saw it a loose front clamp bar can saw this off while making everyone else deaf
            70's MP/PBL/LBS,Q-Score
            Prolane Walker sport

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Drillmn300
              pit frame
              by Drillmn300
              I am going through all the pit frames and had a problem that I encountered. I've already spent all the money I am going to spend for the summer so please keep that in mind. I...
              04-27-1999, 09:21 PM
            • Fixumup42
              Upper Pit Frame
              by Fixumup42
              Is it just me or has anyone else noticed a difference between the original quick release pit frame and the newer style from QAMF.
              The reason i'm asking is i was viewing...
              11-14-2008, 01:05 PM
            • HouseBall
              Pit Conveyor Noise
              by HouseBall
              We have a couple machines that are making horrible knocking noises. All pit bolts are tight. The knocking seems to be caused by the bottom rear of the top frame hitting the...
              11-13-2003, 03:58 AM
            • jaysen
              pit conveyor problem
              by jaysen
              i have a lane that has been having standing water under the pit. a roof leak was alowing water to run in and down the wall then under three lanes. i had the leak fixed last year....
              07-22-2002, 06:13 PM
            • cuda96
              Pit Problems
              by cuda96
              I have a couple of lanes here where the shaker board is knocking against the ball wheel rollers, and has a gap big enough for a pin to fall head first between the shaker and the...
              12-26-2008, 09:07 AM

A2 1 to 1 Gear Box Cover Replacement Due to Crack

I am refurbishing two converted A2 machines that I will be installing in my home basement this fall. One of them has a leaking gear box and cracked 1:1 gear box cover. I have...

Blue A2 Rebuild

Here are photos of the A2 that I just finished rebuilding and installing. Every single part on the machine came apart to be cleaned, painted, or replaced. All new rubber,...

Streamlane Mask Halo Lights

With huge thanks to "Toby" for all his help & expertise...my old masks now have for-real halo lights again.

Hybrid (and EcoFriendly) Bumpers (2012)

It's been about 10 years since we first tried this - 46 lanes and still working fine, auto air bumper cylinders on the BankShot bumpers. Here are videos of a home install with...

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

Aluminum Repair and Welding

with our broken moving deck i have been asked to figure out if there is a way we can weld it back together in house for very little expense.
            http://aluminumrepair.com/...
            Working...
            X