Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no power to resets

have qubica,cant reset from q,ball return or back of machine.changed cycle relay followed cycle wires from top of elec box ,no breaks,changed cylce solenoid.do i need meter to start checking stuff.machine will cycle if i lift up on solenoid no bind.thanks for any help

Will the machine cycle if a ball is thrown?

Comment

no,checked camera its ok

Comment

Yep, it's time to grab the meter out. It says you have A2 machines, do you have a Time Delay Board, or was it converted to a standard relay?

Comment

Originally posted by bwhite757 View Post
          Time Delay Board, or was it converted to a standard relay?
          This is where I'd start as well. See if the relay is pulling in when it's supposed to cycle (you can hear it if it's quiet time). If it does, the issue is with the high voltage to the solenoid from terminals 19 and 20, or the solenoid itself. If it doesn't, it's the TDM itself or perhaps either wire from 13 or 14 has a lose connection.
          I'm sure ill be chastised for mentioning this, but short out 19 and 20 momentarily with a piece of insulated wire with the ends stripped, and see if the cycle solenoid pulls in.
          This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

ON top front of el box look and see if C clip is out of adjustment or lever is brocken or missing

Comment

i have 11 pin relay,no tdm

Comment

Ok, so someone has wired up a relay in the TDM's place. Ted's post still applies though. If no one is bowling, you should be able to hear a small "click" with the relay when you hit the reset button, or see some movement with the relay itself. If you don't hear or see any relay movement then the problem is with the 24vac going to the relay. Trace the wires that supply the coil with the 24 vac and make sure they are secure inside the electrical box. Because there are a few different kind of relay bases out there, it's hard for me to say what two wires these are. On most bases they're labeled A1&A2 or A&B. Some are numbered 1&2, but they are usually side-by-side on the relay-base.

If you do hear or see movement with the relay then the trouble's with the High Voltage. Same applies, check to make sure the connection is good from the contactor to the relay, then from the relay to the solenoid. Off the top of my head, I can't remember exactly wear the wires that supply the power to the solenoid are connected inside the ebox.

Comment

Originally posted by smitsmit View Post
                  i have 11 pin relay,no tdm
                  Chang it

Comment

i think it was jbees who said ,just because its your spare doesnt mean its good.i had bad spare put new on the way we went,thanks guys

Comment

LOL...new doesn't mean good.

Many of us have found that out the hard way.
                      TSM & TSM Training Development
                      Main Event Entertainment
                      480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Table cutting off before the end of the cycle

I have one lane that has been giving me trouble lately. It used to be every once in awhile but now it is happening every cycle. Start 1st ball cycle, sweep drops does the usual...

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                      Working...
                      X