Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackout switches

Can someone post pics of exactly where the deck jam and turret jam switches are located?

Also, if I remember, the turret has to be lifted to activate its switch but I can't remember how the deck jam switch works- explanation please?

http://www.brunswickbowling.com/down...752828-000.pdf

pg 1-47 of the manual shows a diagram and description of the moving deck cable system which also includes the deck jam tube. pg 3-52 also shows the deck jam switch. It is located on the oposite side of the 4:1 support bracket circled in this picture:

gb7.jpg

Basically you have a moving deck and a stationay deck. the moving deck slides on the stationary deck. The stationary deck is spring urged to the rear of the pinsetter trough the torsion spring, and the cable system driven by the moving deck scissor cam and cam follower shifts the deck forward. When there is a pin stuck between the stationary deck and moving deck as the deck goes to shift forward, this creates tension in the moving deck cable. The end of the moving deck cable is attached to a pin in a spring loaded tube, and when the tension is great enough (from a deck jam) the cable is pulled down in the tube. This moves the head of the pin which the cable is attached to away from the button of the deck jam switch and causes the machine to shut off.

Pg 3-36 of the manual shows the turret jam switch adjustment. This switch is located near the rear of the turret frame under the cross conveyor. It works as you have described. when there is a jam in the turret and the front end of the turret frame is lifted by a pin, it cuts power to the machine.
    Nick

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
      Working...
      X