Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small joggerr arm bearings

Anyone using the enviro bushing on the small end of the jogger arms? How well are they holding up? Putting my summer parts order in and have a few on the list to replace.

Marty - Pro Bowl West
    56 Jap A-2's Qubica VDB's
    2 Kustodian Walkers
    http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa408/a2mechanic

For summer i would have some on hand [ I hard nothing but good news about them ]

Comment

i like them. no need to grease them anymore. ive had some in for almost 3 years with no problems

Comment

Originally posted by joeshlep View Post
        i like them. no need to grease them anymore. ive had some in for almost 3 years with no problems

Don't the sides of the jogger arm still rub on the inside of the pit frame where it is mounted? I would think you would still want some grease here.
        (Psalm 37:29) The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

Comment

Originally posted by Popeye View Post
          Don't the sides of the jogger arm still rub on the inside of the pit frame where it is mounted? I would think you would still want some grease here.
          I havn't used them, but I bet that issue is solved by the enviro sticking out a bit further than the steel as opposed to being a flush fit inside the arm.
          Nick

Comment

The enviro bushing itself should not turn, its the inner steel roller that turns in the enviro. Maybe I am wrong but the original bearing doesnt turn, its pressed into the arm.

Marty - Pro Bowl West
            2 Kustodian Walkers

Comment

Marty is correct.

I have used them for over 10 years now. They work great...and as long as the bearing is installed correctly, there are no issues on the sides. The bearing must be touching both sides of the frame as it is a bearing. The bearing is designed to reject wear...even against the frame. Be sure that the end extends out of the jogger arm on both sides.
              TSM & TSM Training Development
              Main Event Entertainment
              480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

I had no issues side to side with the bearing as stated...

But for some reason when i installed a bearing in the enviro you could feel play even with all new, and i could always hear that noise with pit in operation, Very annoying so i removed every one i did

I remember posting about it at that time, but for some stinking reason i seemed to be the only one with that issue......

Mike
                DO A NEAT CLEAN JOB, AND FIX IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. THE ONLY WAY TO WORK.

Comment

How about the rubber bushings that Quality has? I have used them before. A good thing about those was when they went bad, you could slip a new one pretty easy.

Marty - Pro Bowl West
                  2 Kustodian Walkers

Comment

I believe Enviro had an issue with the bearings at one point. I returned a batch to him for the same reason MasterMike...but have yet to see it since then. Thought it was a fluke. Currently we are rebuilding pits and have yet to hear any noise from them. I will look a little closer Monday to be sure.
                    Main Event Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Marty Murphy View Post
                      How about the rubber bushings that Quality has? I have used them before. A good thing about those was when they went bad, you could slip a new one pretty easy.

Marty - Pro Bowl West
                      Well a good question as to wether it is a part worth would be, How long did you have them in before they went bad?
                      Nick

Comment

I see they have changed the pricing on the rubber bushings. If I have to take it apart to get the old bearing and roller out of it, I might as well put the original bearing back in there, they are almost the same price now. I will try a pair of the enviros this summer. I tried a few in the cushion mount last year, will be pulling those out for a looky lou here in a few weeks.

Marty - Pro Bowl West
                        2 Kustodian Walkers

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Stafford (JBEES) View Post
                          I believe Enviro had an issue with the bearings at one point. I returned a batch to him for the same reason MasterMike...but have yet to see it since then. Thought it was a fluke. Currently we are rebuilding pits and have yet to hear any noise from them. I will look a little closer Monday to be sure.
                          You know when this bad batch was Steve ?

Mike
                          DO A NEAT CLEAN JOB, AND FIX IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. THE ONLY WAY TO WORK.

Comment

The bad batch I received had the bore for the inner race to large.
                            Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
                            Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
                            Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
                            Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Same here Kanga...Mike, about 4 years ago or so. Don't remember that well...anymore. What's up with that?
                              Main Event Entertainment

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                              Working...
                              X