Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No time delay on first ball, but second ball has one.

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No time delay on first ball, but second ball has one.

This machine has been like this for a while. I get the time delay on second ball but not on first. I've changed time delays and traced wires, but had no luck. It just seems as though something is reversed or misplaced. Any ideas?
    Thanks

switch # 13 and # 14 wires

Comment

Check terminal 15 for 24 volts on first ball. If it is there your ball lights are wired wrong. Depending on the type of masking units, you might have to alter the ball light wiring.

Comment

Wepaul, Thank you, That did the trick. I still don't understand why, because when I traced all the wires they seemed to be where they should be. The neighboring machine was wired the same.

Comment

Jim, I was getting 24 volts on second ball. My masking units were installed by brunswick in 1999 when we upgraded to frameworx.

Comment

Originally posted by monsta View Post
            Wepaul, Thank you, That did the trick. I still don't understand why, because when I traced all the wires they seemed to be where they should be. The neighboring machine was wired the same.
            That depends how makes the TDM some can adjust timing first ball only
            some can adjust first and 2 ball

see even us old farts have a good day hear and thar

Comment

I still don't understand why, .....
              The 24 volts from the first ball has to travel through the time delay's electronics; while the 24 volts from second ball goes directly to the cycle relay in the TDM. This will give you a time delay on the first ball, and no delay on the second. The second ball delay comes from the time the cycle solenoid is energized to the time the rake sweeps the deadwood from the lane.

Comment

Someone may have reversed the wires in the 1st/2nd ball light switch itself.
                "Efficiency is, doing better what is already being done!"
                Pinsetter Technical Services 214-505-7663

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                Working...
                X