Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turret and clutch rebuild.

I started here in Feb. I said 5 years ago I was done with Pinsetters. Now I got 50 lanes of this. But have 10 done so far. No mechanic for a 3 years there. I also have rebuilt 27 pits and 19 ball lift assemblies. I will post some more pics as I dig deeper into the abyss.
    CLUTCH.jpgSPIDER.jpg

looks good man. I rebuilt 10/12 of the one center I was at before I moved to another. Now I have 32 to help rebuild, hahah. I will look for the link to pictures I posted later. Plan on eating and relaxing for a bit. Nothing else, maybe somebody else will do it for me.
    jsebeny1980@gmail.com | jsebeny <--YouTube | Cell: 309-275-2453

Comment

Nice job Mike! Unfortunately the mechanic that was there three years ago is busy ruining another center in town. SMDH!
      &quot;Hey, barkeep, whose leg do you have to hump to get a dry martini around here?&quot;

Comment

i know what ya mean chipman

Comment

I would love to pull the frames out but 1 person 50 machines only 4 days a week to be done by sept -_-

Comment

I know the bowling center abyss feeling very well. Either they had a mechanic not doing things right or let one go due to cost's.
            You can do it,takes time but worth it and knowing YOU did the job well.

Comment

it's super easy to pull the whole thing off the machine. i can do it in 30min by myself. makes working on the turret SO much easier. especially since you're able to "dry fit" parts to make sure they work (no binds, loose parts, etc) before putting it back and having to yank the part(s) out just to replace them. you should try it just once, you'd be shocked at how simple it is. i do recommend having a helping hand when installing the rebuilt one. i have mine 100% put together when installed. tried it once with just the frame and some linkage, then install everything else. too much of a pain! should you give it a shot... good luck my friend!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
              Working...
              X