Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball wheel belt

What is the easiest way to change a ball wheel belt, it has been YEARS since I have done this. I know the Cross Conveyor motor needs to be dropped, I'm thinking the jackshaft as well. Help is most appreciated, tackling this thing tomorrow morning. dont have the kind you can splice together.

hear you go from Dirllmn300 [ in the shot box ]

http://www.bowltech.com/forums/showt...all+wheel+belt

Comment

Rule number one -- don't rush it. Then go ahead and use Drillman's guide, it will help you thru.

For me, the worst part is dealing with the cross conveyor back end. Other than that, the rest is just a matter of undoing and doing the various parts.

Comment

Its not as bad as it looks! Just follow the instructions and take your time. You only want to use a spliced belt in an emergency situation.

Dave
        When I die bury my balls next to the old bag!

Comment

Originally posted by loadtoad View Post
          For me, the worst part is dealing with the cross conveyor back end.
          For that, I would shove a two foot long 2 by 4 between the cross conveyor and frame. That dropped the cross conveyor enough to thread the belt through.

My toughest challenge was remounting the motor mount support.

Comment

a big tip: make sure when you drop the motor mount, do it from the front side by removing the single 1/2 bolt.

Comment

Thanks for all the help everyone. It went fine got it all on correctly, yeah that bolt on the front of the motor mount, luckily I had the forethought to get a piece of wood under it, and found out you have to remove the rear bolt form the turret belt guard to get the new belt through there. It took me 3 hours but had to catch a few calls in between. Again thanks for everything.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
              Working...
              X