Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electical help please

Lane 10 doesnt turn on when on switch is flipped to the on position. I can get a srewdriver and press the motor contactor down and it kicks on. Also If I press the motor start relay down manually it turns on but the front desk controls nor the mechanic switch turns the lane on. Can anyone give me ideas to check. I was thinking it was the motor start relay not sure though.

Download this checklist from Roscoe. You should be able to narrow down/find your problem in 20 minutes.
    https://www.bowltech.com/forum/pinse...ross-mcdonough
    jonesborobowl.com

Comment

I'd just check the main circuit breaker. If the switch is loose or wiggles when turning on or off means its bad.

Comment

put the jumper wire in a and c ithink on the managers control junction plug on top of electrical box and see if it comes on may be a shorted or ground from front desk

Comment

See if you have 24 volts coming to the coil of the motor start relay, if you do you could have a bad relay coil.

Comment

Need to check voltages before anything.. Check TS-2 6 & 9 and at motor start relay for 24 v

If you do try jumping managers control its B & C

Mike
            DO A NEAT CLEAN JOB, AND FIX IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. THE ONLY WAY TO WORK.

Comment

Check the following points.

TS2-6 to TS2-9
              TS2-5 to TS2-9
              TS2-3 to TS2-9
              TS2-2 to TS2-9
              Coil of the motor start relay

Post results of your voltage readings here and we can point you in the right direction.

Do not push any relays or contactors unless you have the pinsetter motor unplugged as damage to the gear box or turret may occur.
              TSM & TSM Training Development
              Main Event Entertainment
              480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

What everyone has suggested is good; however, remember that there are five switches that must be turned on for the pinsetter to operate.
                1. Mechanic's switch;
                2. Manager's switch;
                3. Masking unit switch;
                4. Deck jam microswitch;
                5. Turret jam microswitch.
                If all switches are on, check the master circuit breaker (on the wall) and the electrical box circuit breaker.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                Working...
                X