Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal clips for Bungee Cord

Hello Fellow Mechanics, those of you who are using the Bungee Cords with the metal clips that go on the frame. Do you ever have the metal clips fall off the frame? If so, what do you do to the clips to stay on? Do you bend the clips closed?
    Thanks, you mechanics are a great help!!!

you can try squeezing in a little more to make them more tensiony or put a heavy duty ty wrap on them will help stay in place longer. Pins and balls keep pulling on them to work loose just a little pm needed on a regular check.

Comment

most of mine have have fell off so i have baught 3/16 solid rings from lowes , real thick zip ties , ran zip tie thru the ring and wrapped it around elevator frame and bracket, double the bungee cord put it thru the ring , take the hooks and put them thru the eyelet to attach it to the ring twist a few times take both hooks and attach them to eyelet on the back of the machine . works pretty good every once in a while a zip tie breaks and put another on !

Comment

Thanks for the help guys, I put zip tys on the clips and it really holds them in place.

Comment

If you remove the 1/2 nut from your top ball wheel guard plate and install an 1/2 allthread coupling and an eyebolt, you can use the eyebolt instead of metal clips. never have to worry about coming loose.
          Peanut

Comment

masternut is referring to this...

http://www.bowltech.com/forums/showt...-Safety-Guards

scroll down to my post. you'll see what masternut is talking about. i did this to 1 lane so far, works good
            jsebeny1980@gmail.com | jsebeny <--YouTube | Cell: 309-275-2453

Comment

Originally posted by JohnSebeny View Post
              scroll down to my post. you'll see what masternut is talking about. i did this to 1 lane so far, works good
              John, if you click on the post number on the right hand side of the post, before copying, the link it will take you to that that post once the page is loaded.

Looks like I'll be converting mine too...those bungee hooks are viscous when the ball pushes it between the pin wheel and it digs into the pin wheel belt.
              Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
              Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
              Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
              Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

http://www.bowltech.com/forums/showt...l=1#post480701 like this?
                jsebeny1980@gmail.com | jsebeny <--YouTube | Cell: 309-275-2453

Comment

Yep.
                  Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
                  Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
                  Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
                  Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

I wrap the cord around the frame of the elevator as seen below.
                    36" bungee cord from Ace Hardware.

TSM & TSM Training Development
                    Main Event Entertainment
                    480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                    Working...
                    X