Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine won't cycle

From my mechanic...our lane #6 will not trigger from any switch...bowl-tronics & 12 strike scoring...Thanks to all.
    "The Man" is now a bunch of thugs

Please provide some more info so we can help

Comment

If there is a time delay module, I'd start there.
      This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
        If there is a time delay module, I'd start there.
        Excellent place to start! Since the Twelve Strike Scoring by itself does not cycle the pinsetter, this is eliminated. The reset buttons at the ball return and back end, both go directly into the electrical box so that leaves out the Bowltronics. Change the time delay module first. If that doesn't work, check for loss of power to the TD module. Check also for an open circuit in the cord from the wire channel to the cycle solenoid as well as check the solenoid itself. Check voltage at terminals 19 and 20 of the TD module when the machine is on but not cycling. Should show 220vac (plus or minus a few).
        "Efficiency is, doing better what is already being done!"
        Pinsetter Technical Services 214-505-7663

Comment

Also you may want to check that the cycle solenoid is plugged in on the bottom of the wire channel
          as those plugs can vibrate loose if not locked in properly.
          Go with what works and not what the book says.

Comment

Be sure the plunger is inserted into the solenoid. Check the lane next to it if you need to see what it should look like.
            TSM & TSM Training Development
            Main Event Entertainment
            480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Thanks to all for all the replies...was a wire issue and all is well again...we hope...we begin tomorrow night...a great season to all !
              "The Man" is now a bunch of thugs

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
              Working...
              X