TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting empty deck

Hi. - I am new to owning this bowling alley and having issues with one of the machines. When the machine cycles and sweeps the pins after the second ball the machine will pause then drop to set the pins regardless if the deck is full or not. Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated.

Welcome to the site.

First check the oil drip pan under the gearbox and see if it's wedged under the 180 interlock link.
    Go with what works and not what the book says.

Comment

Welcome to BowlTech. Check the full deck interlock and iindexing link, sounds like the pinsetter may be stuck with a full deck signal.

Comment

I will look at both of those items after mixed league tonight. Fourtunatly I am 1 team short tonight and can get by.

Thanks!!

Comment

Does the machine stop when the deck is empty at 180 and if not your 180 is out of adjustment .

Ron good luck and let us know what was wrong.

Comment

If it is pausing at 180 then check your gear box clutch adjustment.

Ron

Comment

You state that it pauses at 180...does this mean that the gear box clutch disengages?
              TSM & TSM Training Development
              Main Event Entertainment
              480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Check the two support rods that hold the very front of the turret frame up. If the frame dips down in the front, it will push up on the 180 link that goes to the clutch. It is such a small move that it may fake out the clutch for just a split second,causing a hesitation.

Comment

Problem solved. The 180 interlock link was gummed up and sticking. Cleaned it up and works like new. Thanks for the help!!

Comment

Glad you got it!!

And again welcome to Bowltech.
                    Go with what works and not what the book says.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

MP Chassis Tester

Good morning,
                    I have built a tester for the MP Chassis for the 82-70 machines. Instead of using the cam switches
                    I am using relays. My question is to anyone that may...

Preventative Maintenance - As, Jets, A2s - LEDs

Those of you looking for new LED lighting ideas may want to check out this site. Lots of stuff.

www.ledsupply.com...

4:1 Timing off..

*sigh* Hello friends..

I had a 4:1 go bad and I've never seen or done one before. Trying to search the depths of the forums, YouTube videos, it didn't seem too bad....

Adapting the Bluffton end cap & terminal board kit to Franklin BE (and FE) motors.

Left a rant about this in the bowling forum…

I’ve already repaired a a number of Franklin FE motors using the Bluffton-style end cap and terminal board kit (090-004-582)....

Turret clutch rebuild

At what thickness do you replace the clutch face.
                    Is there a minimum dimension from the clutch face to the rivet.

Thanks...

Solderless relay conversion

Is anyone running the solderless relays on the accelerators? How do you like them? What brand? How difficult to convert was it? Would love the feed back as I'm about to switch...
                    Working...
                    X