Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THANK YOU fellow Mechanics!!

I just wanted to sya thanks to all of you when you chime in and give your expertise help!

The wealth of knowledge available here is mind-boggling. Even after 33 years working on pinsetters, I still learn some new tips and tricks from this site.
    It is wiser to find out than suppose.--Mark Twain

Comment

There are so many folks here that offer ideas and experiences...and the fact that everyone offers these for all to read freely...it amazes me everyday.

Never could Mike have imagined the depth of help that would end up being offered when the website was started.

My hat's off to everyone...even those that just come to read the ideas...for it is everyone that brings this site to life.

Thanks all...
      TSM & TSM Training Development
      Main Event Entertainment
      480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

this site covers all aspects of bowling, from the employee side and to the customer side. even something like product feedback does wonders. its kinda like a brotherhood. if you ever have a question, ask away. i like to browse older threads too, all the way back to the beginning.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
        Working...
        X