TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• random 5 pin fall

hi, i have a an issue with a deck that will cause the 5 pin to fall over it is very random the deck cables are adj.well and will set pins wor weeks fine then all of a sudden clunk gose the 5 pin any ideas will be helpfull thanks. Mike
    Good work is not cheap and cheap work is not good

1] deck pad backwoods
    2] lose spotting finger bolt [ missing or brocken ]
    3] look for farad lower cable by rear pulley

Comment

cool thank for the reply i will check those things out right away

Comment

to add to wepauls, check for a bad or missing deck roller as well. the fingers and deck roller work together when spotting pins.

Comment

deck chute, deck roller and scissors... if the scissors are not open wide enough, then they will drag against the side of the pin...

Comment

also if you use those stick on no slide spots, they tend to wear half way on the spot. the pin will lean a bit and sometimes fall.

Comment

If those suggestions don't do it you could swap its chute with another lane. Some chutes can like different lanes.
              Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
              Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
              Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
              Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

You could try using a multi position bucket as a 5 pin bucket. It works well.

Marty - Pro Bowl West
                56 Jap A-2's Qubica VDB's
                2 Kustodian Walkers

Comment

thank you all for the ideas, the cable looks good the roller is in good shape and the spotting fingers are cet corectly iam going to swap the deck chute and see if that helps ,and i checked the sissor cable adj. that is set properly so weird i will post after league thanks again mike

Comment

What could be happening is the pin would momentarily get stuck in the bucket and unstick at the last second and fall. You could use Marty's suggestion by using a multi-chute here. I would recommend the JCP red multi-chute.
                    (Psalm 37:29) The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

Comment

JCP Pinnacle Deck Chutes are by far the best on the market. when i was still on brunswicks, thats the only chute i ever ordered.

Comment

Same as House. I only order multi chutes for 5's. Our factory centres had issues with the red 5 pin deck chutes causing falling pins.
                        Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

I wasn't impressed with any version of the 5 pin chute. Only would order Multis, 7+10's, and Ones.

Comment

Especially the grey's and hard green's.
                            Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

i can think of another kind too, but this company still sells them currently. i will keep it anonymous. but its right up there with the greys and old greens!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

MP Chassis Tester

Good morning,
                              I have built a tester for the MP Chassis for the 82-70 machines. Instead of using the cam switches
                              I am using relays. My question is to anyone that may...

Preventative Maintenance - As, Jets, A2s - LEDs

Those of you looking for new LED lighting ideas may want to check out this site. Lots of stuff.

www.ledsupply.com...

4:1 Timing off..

*sigh* Hello friends..

I had a 4:1 go bad and I've never seen or done one before. Trying to search the depths of the forums, YouTube videos, it didn't seem too bad....

Adapting the Bluffton end cap & terminal board kit to Franklin BE (and FE) motors.

Left a rant about this in the bowling forum…

I’ve already repaired a a number of Franklin FE motors using the Bluffton-style end cap and terminal board kit (090-004-582)....

Turret clutch rebuild

At what thickness do you replace the clutch face.
                              Is there a minimum dimension from the clutch face to the rivet.

Thanks...

Solderless relay conversion

Is anyone running the solderless relays on the accelerators? How do you like them? What brand? How difficult to convert was it? Would love the feed back as I'm about to switch...
                              Working...
                              X