Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turret Gremlins

While rebuilding turrets i came across one of our older otis style turrets and after removing time delay plate etc.,i inspected the rest of it finding the restricted drop finger was totally worn where the drop link mounts to it so i had to replace drop link and finger BUT...new drop link finger AND old full deck finger did'nt leave room for shaft washer/shim or roll pin.,so it has both new fingers now and new springs.(kinda odd the size differance from old to new)Also had to replace the long link,(old long link began rubbing on drop link).So after all new parts,belts i tested it and had to make an adjustment to index trip lever,all seemed good.Next day league had troubles so when i come in i check it,the interlock probe now had to be replaced with new,solves that problem.Is what it does now is...the 180 interlock will disengauge when turret delivers pins to the deck causing it to cycle on first ball,saw it when the shaft rotated to full deck signal.At 180 the adjustment seems fine,1/4 gap but as soon as it got full deck signal..POOF,cycle.Gave 180 gap more room until it would not work then found a mid point and set it there and it seems to be good(so far).No bindings anywhere,most of it new parts.Whats up with very intermittant cyclings??Drip pan is not helping to cause it,long link is free and clear,fingers free,springs clear too.I have a turret gremlin and he's hiding on me and i'd like him out or...i can replace unit and go with a a-2 turret assy and not the green machine otis turret.It ran good before all new parts we're put on.I must be missing something i have'nt looked at?!I hope this was understandable.NO other turret has given me troubles after rebuilds but for this one!

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
Working...
X