Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A2 pinsetter training

Is there still a training program for the A2? If so, where and how long is it? How about video training for the A2, is there such a thing? Thanks.
    Howard

Re: A2 pinsetter training

howard,
    a-2 training school is still available, however it is no longer available from brunswick. it is now held in virginia by precision pinsetter service. if i'm not mistaken, it is taught by the guy that did teach the class for brunswick. it is 2 weeks long. look in bowling center managment for an ad or call your parts distributor for a phone number.
    brunswick does have a video library for the a-2. look in the quick parts manual under tools and you should find the part number. i'll get the number while i'm at work and give it to you. i do beleive that you will find bowl-tech a great learning tool. read around and ask questions. everyone here is good at what they do and are more than happy to help others. good luck.

alex
    Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
    Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
    Cloth: ShamWow!
    Machine: Johnny 5
    Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

Howard,
      Call 1-800-323-8141, select "School Information". It will have all of the info you need.

CRC [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

To those that are interested...AMF Bowling Worldwide has started a Brunswick A/A-2 training school. It will be two weeks long and will be held in an actual bowling center in selected regions. It will focus on theory with practical hands-on performed on machines that are used everyday. This will help point out to the students actual wear on the machines that occurs with normal day to day use. The first class is being held right now in Florida. My center will be hosting the second class begining May 14th. Anybody interested in looking into the classes, contact me and I will give you a phone number to call...
        TSM & TSM Training Development
        Main Event Entertainment
        480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
        Working...
        X