Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pins on floor

how do i stop or slow down the excessive amount of pins that are on the floor behind the machines at the center im at they are mostly out of the turn pan
    james

Re: pins on floor

Brunswick makes a particle board shield that goes across the back of the machine that supposed to keep pins inside the pinsetter. Many centers have some version of this shield(mine are homemade) Make sure that your pinwiper and turnpan adjustments are correct as this will reduce the number of pin that are thrown out. Balls can also carry pins up the liftrods high enough to pitch them out the back and onto the floor.
    let me be myself

Comment

A pin deflector cord will stop most of the pins being carried up by a ball.
      and then he said, "on your death bed, you will receive total consciousness" so I got that going for me...... which is nice!

Comment

check your turnpan and pinguide adjustments. also check for worn cross conveyor belts. check top pinwheel guide rollers. also check cross conveyor mirco switch, if out of adjustment pinwheel will not stop as required.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
        1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
        First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
        our technician is working full time on another...
        Working...
        X