Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• survey.....

Hi fellow wrenchers! Just wondering where everyone is from,does'nt matter if you have A-2; AMF; GS; Mendes.Just trying to find out where you are all located.Me...Illinois.
    Say...maybe someday we can have our own little convention of mechanics in a place we can all get to.Hmmmm..that would be cool!

Re: survey.....

Good idea...Vermont here

------------------
    Steve Mermelstein
    Milton Bowling Center / BowlingFans.com / The Bowling Search Engine
    Steve Mermelstein
    BowlingFans.com

Comment

Florida myself. Anyone going to the Pepsi400
      in Daytona in July ???

Comment

Connecticut here..home of all the "Pro Bowlers" !!
        I may not always be right, but I am never wrong.

Comment

Florida, See you at the 400

Comment

Sure is nice to see you guys here! I also think(and at times thats scarey...lol)that a mechanics convention would be of great use for us all,not a school persay but where we can get together with our ideas,etc.,but who/whom would be willing to sponsor such an event?Just my thoughts.

Comment

The idea of a convention to swap stories and ideas is great!!! Perhaps the boys in Muskegon (Brunswick/DBA/Quality/Perry-Austin) could be persuaded into holding such an event.If not,maybe we could start a national organization of our own. As far as finding out where everybody is from and their interests, just click on their bio information at the top of their posting.
              let me be myself

Comment

I am also located in Connecticut. Where r u Andy? Windsor Locks?

Comment

I had thoughts of a Bowl-Tech party / meeting one year at Bowl-Expo. maybe we could get a couple of companies to sponsor it. a bit too late to get it going this year but maybe next year.

Just a thought.

Mike Wilson
                  Mike Wilson
                  Bowl-Tech Inc..

Comment

Great idea Mike,count me in.

Comment

Mike, Bowl-expo would be a great time for a Bowl-tech meeting of the minds. Most owners and managers will be making plans to attend and I would think it would be a simple matter to get them to allow maintenance staff to go along as long as we could show a benifit for the center. This would mean some sort of semminar or class but it would not have to be an all day affair. I cannot speak for everyone out there, but some "fun" activity should be included. Keep up the good work on the site

billman
                      let me be myself

Comment

Billman:
                        I can think of no better reason to attend conventions than to gain knowledge. In the 60s and 70s most conventions had seminars for distribution of mechanical knowledge, without them turning into sales conferences. Alas, the bottom lines get in the way. But with this forum, and the powerful influence it is contributing to all aspects of bowling maintanence, and our ability to instantly discuss products amongst ourselves, one would think the talking heads will take notice, and once again provide us with opportunities for an exchange of information beneficial to all.
                        Just my thoughts
                        Roscoe
                        rfm

Comment

I'm from Las Vegas,the showboat hotel and bowling center

Comment

Im from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. Nice to exchange ideas with mechanics from all over USA.It helps to know theres people on the same wave length when it comes to Pinsetters...LOL Have a good one guys and keep the good ideas coming this way.

------------------

Comment

orlando, florida. that's a great idea only one problem....WHO WOULD WORK OUR SHIFTS? lol!
                              Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
                              Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
                              Cloth: ShamWow!
                              Machine: Johnny 5
                              Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                              our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                              Working...
                              X