Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball wheel belt centering problems

Hey guys - I was wondering if anyone ever ran into something like this -- have a question about a few ball wheel belts on a few machines. After I adjust the ballwheel jackashaft pulley, and set the ball wheel idler arm pulley to center the ball wheel belt inside the lower grooved guide roller, the ball wheel belt rubs on the inner top 10 pin side guide roller and wears it down. All the guide roller flanges have plenty of material left (basically new). I know with the pinwheel there are small spacers which fit over the upper pinwheel guide roller mounting bolt between the mounting arm and the guide roller to properly set the pinwheel so it won't cut into the rear frame, and if you put the thicker one toward the rear of the upper PW guide roller the PW will cut into the frame, but there are no spacers to even accidentally put on wrong for the top ballwheel guide rollers. Has anyone ran into this problem of the belt being centered down below inside the grooved roller but rubbing the inner roller up top?
    Are the aluminum holding-arms for the ball and pinwheel top guide rollers made differently maybe?
    thanks for any help.
    matt

Re: Ball wheel belt centering problems

Matty:
    I would try centering belt in between the RHS guide rollers with the jackshaft anf idler pulley, then center the belt between the bottom trunion, by shifting the double drive, for or aft as needed
    rfm

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
    1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
    First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
    our technician is working full time on another...
    Working...
    X