TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball wheel belt centering problems

Hey guys - I was wondering if anyone ever ran into something like this -- have a question about a few ball wheel belts on a few machines. After I adjust the ballwheel jackashaft pulley, and set the ball wheel idler arm pulley to center the ball wheel belt inside the lower grooved guide roller, the ball wheel belt rubs on the inner top 10 pin side guide roller and wears it down. All the guide roller flanges have plenty of material left (basically new). I know with the pinwheel there are small spacers which fit over the upper pinwheel guide roller mounting bolt between the mounting arm and the guide roller to properly set the pinwheel so it won't cut into the rear frame, and if you put the thicker one toward the rear of the upper PW guide roller the PW will cut into the frame, but there are no spacers to even accidentally put on wrong for the top ballwheel guide rollers. Has anyone ran into this problem of the belt being centered down below inside the grooved roller but rubbing the inner roller up top?
    Are the aluminum holding-arms for the ball and pinwheel top guide rollers made differently maybe?
    thanks for any help.
    matt

Re: Ball wheel belt centering problems

Matty:
    I would try centering belt in between the RHS guide rollers with the jackshaft anf idler pulley, then center the belt between the bottom trunion, by shifting the double drive, for or aft as needed
    rfm

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Black Consoles

I got tired of the black consoles braking and they look bad.so I made my own....

Deck knocking pins over on new racks (Need help ASAP)

I am still very new to working on a2s first off.

We started having this issue on tuesday where when the pinsetter goes to spot a new set of pins, a few of them fall...

Express Model B 40 lanemachine

Can somebody give an explaniton how pins 2, 3, 6 are supposed to be connected. I had a shortcircuit there for the drive motor connection because of water leakage.

82-70 Distributor belt pulling to the side.

I have a distributor that is pulling the belt hard to the left in the nine pin position (and possibly 6 pin), but seems fine in the other spots. As you can see the residue and...

82-90 XLi Pin Elevator

I have several Pin Elevators that I believe to be out of round on my XLi's and was curious if anyone has ever run across this before and is so, what you did about it.
    I'm...
    Working...
    X