Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murrey Deck Chutes

A fellow mechanic at a center in my area was telling me about the new murrey deck chutes. he was pretty impressed with them. Has anybody out there tried them? I would like to learn more about how they are performing.

Mike
    Mike Wilson
    Bowl-Tech Inc..

Re: Murrey Deck Chutes

I have about 12 murrey chutes. The chutes look pretty good. Chutes have been in machine for about 6 mo., so far no pins hang up in the chutes.
    Larry

Comment

Just curious, what are the Murrey deck chutes made of?

Comment

Quote:]Originally posted by Jason Smith:
        Just curious, what are the Murrey deck chutes made of?[/QUOTE]
        Hi Jason,
        Saw your post on Murrey deck chutes-good question.We use premium grade urethane with just the right amount of flex measured by "shore durometer".Our curing process takes a little longer however it produces a much longer lasting part. Over the years there has been a parade of deck chutes materials from great to great disasters.Urethane, rubber, polypropylene, polyethylene, etc. The key is to start with the best raw materials-plus make it right- no shortcuts.I'm proud to say we do that. To prove it call me at 1-800-4211022 or 310-5326091 and we will send you one no charge provided you post your evaluation here. If I'm not available ask for Bill or Jim. Also remember to vote for the Bowl Tech tech of 1999- it's worth $100 to the winner!
        Sincerely, Gordon Murrey Murrey Intl

Comment

Quote:]Originally posted by murreyinternational:
          Quote:]Originally posted by Jason Smith:
          Just curious, what are the Murrey deck chutes made of?[/QUOTE]
          Hi Jason,
          Saw your post on Murrey deck chutes-good question.We use premium grade urethane with just the right amount of flex measured by "shore durometer".Our curing process takes a little longer however it produces a much longer lasting part. Over the years there has been a parade of deck chutes materials from great to great disasters.Urethane, rubber, polypropylene, polyethylene, etc. The key is to start with the best raw materials-plus make it right- no shortcuts.I'm proud to say we do that. To prove it call me at 1-800-4211022 or 310-5326091 and we will send you one no charge provided you post your evaluation here. If I'm not available ask for Bill or Jim. Also remember to vote for the Bowl Tech tech of 1999- it's worth $100 to the winner!
          Sincerely, Gordon Murrey Murrey Intl
          [/QUOTE]

Comment

Gentlemen:

I and all of the customers that have used these chutes are amazed at their proclivity to deliver a pin with a minimum of sticking, reguardless of humidity. Their use in the five pin position alone, to minimize spider relatching problems is a boon to the business
            Roscoe
            rfm

Comment

Give me a 7-10 bucket that will last, and you'll have a customer for life

Kevin

Comment

I Just got my free deck chute in to try a couple days ago, So to give it a good test, I put it in, and also put in a new Bruns. chute in the same machine right next to each other in the 2 & 3 pin positions. It's early, like I said I just put it in, But In watching it for a while I noticed that NOT one time did the pin dropping into the new Murrey chute ever lean against the side of the chute, It always dropped quickly to the deck roller and stood straight up, No problem at all with transfer from the roller to the spotting fingers. I'd say so far so good.
                Roger C

Comment

Ive had mine for about 4 weeks. Put it on one lane that was being a pain with the 5 pin sticking. Not one problem since. One of my parts guys sent me a simular type of bucket from quality, real flexable but a black color, its was a pain in the ass. Took it off and sent it back.

Comment

I been a bruns mech for almost 25 years and im sure the Brunswick 5 pin chutes cause constant jams all day long and I need a way out of all the deck jams.Armorall dont hold up and work at all really so Im interested in a new and improved product.I keep trying to tell Boss why they jam all the time and they dont wanna hear it.So please send me all the freebees U can spare.. thank You very Much.

------------------

Comment

I just my free 5 pin chute in mail today.It reminds me of the original brunswick urethane chutes from years back that seemed never to fail and this one looks and feels like a REAL Winner.Ill be installing this one soon and Ill let U guys know how it works real soon.

------------------

Comment

the murrey deck chutes are AWESOME. if you like the vantage smooth chutes, you will love the murrey chutes.the murrey chute is a thicker and better built chute in my opinion then anything else on the market (at least today)however the murrey chutes are slightly more expensive.

james cecil owner,jvc bowling supplies plymouth, mi

Comment

Ive had my Free sample 5pin chute in for about a week now Working.... like downtown (no pins sticking)...I think I have a keeper.Thank you Murray for the answer to some age old problems.:_)

------------------

Comment

JVC:
                            Speaking of prices, your discounts are pretty awesome also, You need to print an availability number for your catalog in classified, in order that more members of this forum can have the same access to the alternative price structures you offer.
                            Believe me, I have no connection , nor have ever talked with anyone involved with this company, only offer this as information, gleaned through travels to various centers
                            Roscoe
                            rfm

Comment

Well the vote is in.. ive put the murrey chute to a one year test. with and with out the bottom cut out.
                              This chute was put up aginst brunswicks gray and new style brown , and every deck chute i could find , and you will be surprised at the results.
                              1. The murrey chute performed supper.
                              It was put in the same pinsetter with the others using the multy configuration.and with a five pin chute.
                              This chutes was installed with the bottem in place for those who like to cut theres out save the bottom for a ball wheel kicker, be shure to skuff one side for glueing..
                              After six months i set a video camera to recored drop speed and pin placement in supper slow-mo everytime it went down to the deck roller with no problem...deck rollers of all types were changed, deck cable was lossen and gearbox timming was off just a little to try to get the pin to hit and stick in the chute. it just wont stick.
                              tried all kinds of cleaners ... still same result. and the good thing the water base cleaner worked the best. the chute is in my opion the best that has been made. no its not a pretty color but who cares as long as it slips through.
                              2. The murrey chute was the only chute to not have a jam in that pinsetter. As some of you may know if any of you have had to raise your pinsetter decks up for lane adj. you may have noticed that when the five pin goes in some chutes it kinda spins on the way down with the murrey chute it went to the bottom with no five pin relatching problems.the chute that was put in the five position had its bottom on it and was not cut.
                              3. I was tired of buying chutes you cant clean becouse of there textures. Hellow mr. part maker we are tring to keep our mechines clean we dont need you make a dirt grabber.i dont have the time to scrub my chutes clean!!!!!!!!!
                              and when your texture is gone here comes the sticking problem. then the so called bargan gray yea this baby needs some work..
                              its a great chute as long as its on your parts bench but wait!!! ever try to clean it.then the bottom falls off and binds pins so where is the bargan in that? if you cut the bottem off then it splits up the side..now you spent twich as much time cleanning and replaceing it as 2 murrey chutes would have took..
                              so if your limmited on your part money then i suggest you give murrey a call and try it.
                              rebuilding pinsetters and doing service calls for 25+ years ive seen just about everything . The murrey gets four stars out of four. you cant go wrong with the chute.
                              next month i will be-testing ball wheel-flanges. yes theres a diffrence look for the results.
                              having GS-98 and jetback pinsetters im very luckey to be able to try everything and test itwith both pinsetters .so if you have any questions on this please feel free to e-mail me.
                              disnynut@intplsrv.net

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                              our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                              Working...
                              X