Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turrat problem

Hey guys,I'm having a problem with a turrat. I have never seen it happen myself, but they trll me that it happens a few times a day. the pinchaser tells me yhat he saw it happen one time and I can't see it myself, but he tells me that once the six pin indexes a pin falls between the space after like the pin gate is not latching. i have recycled the machine for hours and no problems . the other nite when I was bowling it stopped and I went down back and it looked like the spider releast, double index, pins everywhere. I would be grwetful for any suggestions.thanks

Re: turrat problem

Check pin gate first.Sounds like the pin gate is locking after pin instead of in the neck of pin.Before checking adjustment and condtion of strap and roll pin,lock pin gate with hand and let 3 pins line up on cross conveyor-then reach under cross conveyor and lift up on pin gate latch to release pins and watch the operation-the gate should stop each pin until next postion.Then repeat the proceedure let 3 more pin line up then release them.Do this10 or 12 times and you will proberly see it happen.
    It is hard to check pin gate by just cycling pinsetter because the pins come up spaced apart.

Hope this helps
    Peanut
    Peanut

Comment

You might check your cross conveyors belts(cogged), if they are loose, pin gate will fail once in awhile. Stretch them so they are tight. Also make sure they are a matched pair. Uneven belts will give some problem when adjusting belts.

Comment

hey larry , that might be a good idea because i just recently slow that machine down and the gate might not be latching as hard as it was when it was running at A2 speed . i'll have to ckeck that out!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
        Working...
        X