Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball Wheel Belt

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has ever tryed the ball wheel belt that splices verses using the endless one. Just looking for any feed back on this, good or bad!!

Re: Ball Wheel Belt

The spliced belts are designed to be used only as a temporary fix when the endless belt breaks.If you use them for that purpose
    and then put on a endless when time permits
    they work fine.

Comment

David nailed that one, takes 5 minutes to put the spliced one on for temp fix during a league, but they will not last as a "permanent" belt.

Must add, though, that they are no substitute for inspecting ball wheel belt condition during quarterly maintenance, and changing them out BEFORE they break.

I keep two on the wall, just in case, had to use one once in 9 years, saved my butt that night, had a regular endless on the machine the next afternoon.

Kevin

Comment

All that goes without even mentioning the fact, there is a $115.00 difference is price between the two
        Roscoe
        rfm

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
        Working...
        X