Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deck chute conditioner

Is there anything out there to remove the old Brunswick deck chute conditioner from the chutes that are peeling ect.I been using steel wool and lots of elbow grease.It seems to be hanging up pins alot during the Summer Humidity ect.Dont wanna recoat them.send Help.

Re: Deck chute conditioner

there aint alot you can do really just Pitch the chutes for the most part.Learn from past mistakes..

------------------

Comment

Pitch them and try some of murrey's new chutes.

Comment

I've found that some rough sand paper streight up and down the chutes work quite well...
        the just use your cleaner and scrub them down.
        I did this a year ago to most of my chutes and I havn't had any problems since, I also clean the deck chutes twice a week

------------------
        Tech

Comment

you might try lacquer thinner. don't know of anything else.

Comment

Larry,,
            just a thought but wouldnt using lacquer thinner on the deck chutes send either the rubber or the urethane brittle??? not sure but was just a thought.

Comment

maybe you can try using mineral spirits on them...just a thought!

ß

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
              our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
              Working...
              X