TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• short turret belts

Does anyone recall who made the short cogged turret drive belts? Was it Gates? Belt number? Thanks.

[This message has been edited by wjf22 (edited 07-06-2000).]

Re: short turret belts

Been along time but i remember seeing them. Yes I think was gates but not available now Im sure but Its out there somewhere im sure...Also the cogged Ball wheel belts was the best ever where are they now?

------------------

Comment

GATES MANUFACTURE AN AX47 OR AX48 COGGED BELT DEPENDING ON THE SIZE YOU WANT,WHICH IS REAL GREAT FOR ELIMINATING TURRET CLUTCH SQUEALING.

------------------

Comment

Looking for the Old cogged ball wheel belts B205 is our number for the regular type.Are they still available?

------------------
        John
        John

Comment

hey guys i bought a belt measurer @ the local auto parts and most belts i need they have in stock . i'm sure it paid for itself 10 times already for the prices you pay for brunswick belts.
          a ball wheel belt is harder to come by though!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Ball Returns Shorted Out?

Ok, I just had one of my company's centers in Florida reach out for help with this issue, and I wasn't able to help them over our chat, so I'm hoping you guys can help shed some...

Trip rocker arm

What causes the trip rocker arm to not line up with the trip rod? Carriage tubing is not bent and all eccentrics are brand new.
          I understand I can bend the rocker arm a...

Lower ball cushion board

Just wondering if this is the normal way that these boards go over time? Am i missing something?
          Pit curtains are in "reasonable" condition if that means anything...

Backend motor plug

What is the name of the power plug and socket on the back-end motor?

Some of ours are breaking from impacts from repeated pile-ups and need to be replaced....

82/70 combi motors

Hi guys, got a few of these Lewus solid state start switches and wondering if we could make use of them on our combi motors. I've seen they aren't recommended for combi motors...

Deck lowering hook cam follower lever

I have a machine that has broken the cam follower arm for the deck lowering hook on the 2 to 1 twice in a couple weeks. I've overnighted the part so i can change it tomorrow....
          Working...
          X