Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zot -Deck saver

has anyone used Zot's 'deck right deck saver'??
    I've got a deck that is a bit warped and is causeing a few problems... I am just wondering if this thing is worth the money

Re: Zot -Deck saver

I too am wondering on this.I found a deck that needs a kit installed,seems bowed on the 7 side and we get some respots that i think are from a bowed deck..all else is good.Yah...does this really work and is it fairly easy to put on?

Comment

Gentlemen:
      They work great, are very easy to install. they won't correct a cracked deck at webbing.
      Roscoe
      rfm

Comment

the deck I've got that has bowed was cracked a while back and welded back together. that was long before I goit to this centre.
        will this make much difference??

------------------
        Tech

Comment

Aussie:
          Should only help to improve movement, since its already been welded, as the straightner does pull up on both sides as it pushes down the middle
          Roscoe
          rfm

Comment

The kit works Grrrreat!!

billman
            let me be myself

Comment

just as a quick up date on this... I installed the deck saver and it snaped on me!

I was tensioning it up when it let go. luckily it has worked well enough to streighten the deck enough to move freely, I am just hopeing now that I get the replacement before it goes back out of shape again!! lol

Comment

Quote:]Originally posted by Aussie Tech:
                just as a quick up date on this... I installed the deck saver and it snaped on me!

I was tensioning it up when it let go. luckily it has worked well enough to streighten the deck enough to move freely, I am just hopeing now that I get the replacement before it goes back out of shape again!! lol
                [/QUOTE]
                The trick is not to try to tension it all at one time. Do a little each day to allow the deck to adjust itself. Within a month you should see the difference. PJ
                I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                Working...
                X