Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unsafety

I was very sorry to hear about that accident in California.Fellow mech. This should bea awake up call to some centers.I can't stress enough importance to my boys in the back. Guys be very carefull.I was at the youth state tournament in Va. so i asked the head mech to show me around the back.Wow what a differance from ours. You can't imagine my suprise when I saw not a single cover on the electric panels, it was a 32 lane house that was very very scary. Found out the old head mech took them off a few years back. he should be shot.Thats a risk I wouldn't took or put the other boys in that danger.So guys please lets use our heads on this stuff,most of us have families lets be carfull and don't do wrong stuff like that. It's those things that are there for our safety. Thanks for reading my words .Best wishes to his family.

------------------

Re: unsafety

I was looking in the Zot 2000 catalogue, and they have a panel cover with the front facing on hinges for easy access AND closure. I'm sure most of you have seen them....they seem very practical to me....now whether or not they're cost effective, I don't know. This really shouldn't have needed to be suggested for ANY house....but for those houses where people are either too lazy or too negligent to put the front back on the panel boxes, maybe this is the way for them to go.
    My .02
    Mike
    "The front makes no $$$ without the back"
    "cursing at a pinsetter near you..."

Comment

Re: unsafety

I am going to try to make my own hindge cover by removing said cover,doing some minor cutting as to not trim off too much then put on 2 or 3 small hindges.I saw that hindge cover too and i'm sure i can do this myself.If not...i'll convince my owner to get them for our place.I'll gladly sacrifice 1 cover to try to go the hindge method.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
      1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
      First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
      our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
      Working...
      X