Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zot ET2000 Time Delay

Hi there guys,
    I would like to know if there is anyone out there with knowledge of the Zot ET2000 time delay system? and ACcuscore.
    OK. Our problem is that we have installed new time delays and we have Brunskwick "A"s and use Accuscore scoring system.We have been able to get the machine to trigger when a ball breaks the beam of the sensor and we can also get the pinsetter to cylce using the re-set buttons on both the rear of the machine and the ball return in the players area, however what we cannot figure out as yet is how to get it to cycle using the Score-A-Do feature on the desk computer so we cannot cycle the machines from the front desk, if there is anyone who knows where the source come from within the Accuscore chassis itself which sends the signal to cycle the machine any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks Senator....Brett

Re: Zot ET2000 Time Delay

Brent,
    I'm not sure of the wiring on the Accuscore, but the Accuscore Plus is wired like this:
    RPO command comes across pins 7 and 8 at the CWC connector. This goes to a plug that is wired to pins 11 and 12. Those wires go to the electrical box and cycle the machine. On the ET2000, just parallel the reset button input with these two wires. Double check to be sure when you request this from the desk, your ohmeter should show a short switch closure across these two inputs to the CWC. (have someone request at the desk while you hold the meter on the machine.) If you don't get the switch closure...don't wire it up. Like I said...this is the Plus version. Don't know if the Accuscore is the same...but you can try. Good luck...

Just my two cents worth...

Steve
    TSM & TSM Training Development
    Main Event Entertainment
    480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

HELLO
      I TOO JUST PUT IN THE ET2000 SYSTEM ON MY BRUNSWICK A MACHINES. I AM NOT SURE HOW THE ACCUSCORES GET HOOKED INTO THE PINSETTERS, BUT ON MINE WITH HAVING DACOS SCORERS (YUK) I HAD TO MAKE A DISCONNECTION FROM THE COMPUTOR. SO NOW I TOO HAVE NO CYCLE CONTROL FROM THE COUNTER. I PUT THE SYSTEM IN BECAUSE THE DACOS SCORERS WERE CAUSING ME CYCLE PROBLEMS BY JUST UP AND CYCLING THE PINSETTER.
      WE ARE NOW REALLY TWIN OAKS LANES.

Comment

Brett,
        Lets determine which ZOT product you actually have, the ET2001 Controller mounts on the Curtain Wall, the Time Delay Plus Controller is mounted in the electrical box. Depending on which product you have will determine how the wiring should be to utilize both the triggering of the ZOT unit and your automatic scoring. ZOT has wiring schematics for all situations and can help you with this or any other problem.

------------------
        P J Rosendahl
        www.bowlingfactoryoutlet.com

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Ball Returns Shorted Out?

Ok, I just had one of my company's centers in Florida reach out for help with this issue, and I wasn't able to help them over our chat, so I'm hoping you guys can help shed some...

Trip rocker arm

What causes the trip rocker arm to not line up with the trip rod? Carriage tubing is not bent and all eccentrics are brand new.
        I understand I can bend the rocker arm a...

Lower ball cushion board

Just wondering if this is the normal way that these boards go over time? Am i missing something?
        Pit curtains are in "reasonable" condition if that means anything...

Backend motor plug

What is the name of the power plug and socket on the back-end motor?

Some of ours are breaking from impacts from repeated pile-ups and need to be replaced....

82/70 combi motors

Hi guys, got a few of these Lewus solid state start switches and wondering if we could make use of them on our combi motors. I've seen they aren't recommended for combi motors...

Deck lowering hook cam follower lever

I have a machine that has broken the cam follower arm for the deck lowering hook on the 2 to 1 twice in a couple weeks. I've overnighted the part so i can change it tomorrow....
        Working...
        X