TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn Pans and...Jams

Ever watch the pins transfer in the turn pan to the belts?I had a pesky t.p.jam machine and watched the transfer of pins and found that by pulling downward on the turn pan some, the transfer was GREAT and i then removed the t.p.cam and...bent the tongue for t.p. down(tword the bottom of c.c. slide plate)about 3/8 to 1/4 inch.Ran for almost 2 months then it settled back to it's problem position.Is what i have also done is to put a small piece of wood shim under the tongue and then it transfers super again.,then remove my cams.Of course i checked pin guide etc.Just try holding your turn pan down some and see the effect it makes.Now the guys dont screw up adjustments elsewhere.Turn pans bend over time and need t.l.c. too.

Re: Turn Pans and...Jams

I've yet to see one bend on its own...but when pinchasers clean them, they let them slam back to their original position. I'm sure this doesn't help them to keep the adjustment correct.

Just my two cents worth...

Steve
    TSM & TSM Training Development
    Main Event Entertainment
    480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Re: Turn Pans and...Jams

I don't know how old your machines are, but look at the pinwheel buttons. My machines are 40 yrs old, some of my problems were in the pinwheel as the buttons wear(flattens) the problem you describe can happen with wear. If you can find a good welder to try filing the flat spot on button or replace them.

just my theory

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Ball Returns Shorted Out?

Ok, I just had one of my company's centers in Florida reach out for help with this issue, and I wasn't able to help them over our chat, so I'm hoping you guys can help shed some...

Trip rocker arm

What causes the trip rocker arm to not line up with the trip rod? Carriage tubing is not bent and all eccentrics are brand new.
      I understand I can bend the rocker arm a...

Lower ball cushion board

Just wondering if this is the normal way that these boards go over time? Am i missing something?
      Pit curtains are in "reasonable" condition if that means anything...

Backend motor plug

What is the name of the power plug and socket on the back-end motor?

Some of ours are breaking from impacts from repeated pile-ups and need to be replaced....

82/70 combi motors

Hi guys, got a few of these Lewus solid state start switches and wondering if we could make use of them on our combi motors. I've seen they aren't recommended for combi motors...

Deck lowering hook cam follower lever

I have a machine that has broken the cam follower arm for the deck lowering hook on the 2 to 1 twice in a couple weeks. I've overnighted the part so i can change it tomorrow....
      Working...
      X