Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pinsetter savers...

Having these on all machines,which one is better,the one mounted to the wire track or the one mounted in the electrical box? Ours are on the wire track and can generate way to many 90 calls,timers are at maximum run times.Anyway to modify the run times so they are longer,seems just when the ps-1 stops, the bowler rolls a ball and poof...a 90 call,man i hate those stupid calls!It's just a stupid stop.

Re: pinsetter savers...

respot...are you saying that when the PS-1 shuts the motor off...you have to restart it??? The motor should restart when the clutch release lever rises. More info is needed...what do you do to clear the 90 stop...and is it really stopping at 90???

As to which is better...mine are mounted in the electrical box (PS-1 kit) and I just like the way they look - or don't look - because you can't see them.

Just my two cents worth...

Steve
    TSM & TSM Training Development
    Main Event Entertainment
    480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Bowler throws ball,rake trips and....machine just sits there with rake in down position,(a counter called 90)machine is at zero.To activate motor we manually trip the cycle solenoid then she runs fine.Almost all of the rake micro switches and levers have been replaced since some we're dying(project not complete yet).,these "90"calls have been going on before switches we're changed (fyi).It's like the rake drops but no electrical component realizes it needs to trigger machine,like i said it is sporataic and some days we get quite a few calls and on other days none.Seems to occur when ps-1 has just shut off and then bowler throws the ball.Could there be some motors with weak capicitors?I personally want to try your ps-1..the one mounted into the elect.box.,these bulky units are a pain for us.,and i think your stlye is cheaper than ours too!Hope this info helps!!

Comment

Respot...It sounds like the cycle solenoid is not pulling in and by the time you get to the call, the PS-1 has timed out and it appears that the two items are related when actually the PS-1 has done its job. What kind of scoring do you have?...AMF? It could be a variety of different things. To test my theory, bypass a PS-1 on the machine that seems to do it most often and see if the "0 degree" stop still occurs. Some people call it a "fail to trigger". Either way, I believe you will still get the stop. Try it and see what happens.

Just my two cents worth...

Steve
        TSM & TSM Training Development
        Main Event Entertainment
        480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
        1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
        First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
        our technician is working full time on another...
        Working...
        X