Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEBR electrical problem

one of the lanes the other day started making a 'buzzing/rattleing' noise from the accel relay. I also found that the contactor ibn the control box is also rattling.

I've replaced the accel relay, and the relay in the FEBR, I've checked all the wires (what I can get at with out going into the underlane) plugs, and all appear fine,
    anyone got any ideas on what could be causeing this?

if I pull out the febr plug for that particular lane all the extra noises go away,
    hope some one has some idea!!

------------------
    Tech

Re: FEBR electrical problem

I would be checking the wiring underground if this stops when you unplug the cable at the accelerator control box and the noise goes away. Verify your voltages with it plugged in and then when it is not. You shoud see the voltage across the coil rise when you unplug it. If so, something is dragging it down in the line going up front. Since you have changed the relay up there...must be in the cable itself. Hope this helps you...

Just my two cents worth...

Steve
    TSM & TSM Training Development
    Main Event Entertainment
    480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
    1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
    First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
    our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
    Working...
    X