Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nothing

got no problem, got nothing to ask or say... just decided to post something cause no one has said anything for 2 days!! lmao

so .. just for the sake of saying something, here it is!

------------------
    Tech

Re: nothing

Aussie:
    Thought the very same thing, those Brunswicks out there must be running like a dream.
    Roscoe
    rfm

Comment

With all tips from this site brunswick machines have never run better :-). Thanks for all your input Roscoe!
      Treat everyday like it could be your last day!

Comment

Aussie tech.... Didn't you get the memo about the big meeting of all the Brunswick techs of the world?? Everyone was there except you!! Really, my machines are running better than ever thanks to this site!!

billman
        let me be myself

Comment

now that you mention it... yeah I rember it... now..

but flights to the US cost a fair amount and we all know that it's the love of the job that we get more of... not money

ah well.

but I'll agree... this site has helped me out a few times, and given me a few tips on hoe to improve work safty, and habits.

thanks to all out there!

------------------
          Tech

Comment

hey guys, my season has been great so far , knock on wood! all of your input is most helpful. i know that i don't post very often but i always check in a few times a week.happy and safe wrenching..............laze

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
            1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
            First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
            our technician is working full time on another...
            Working...
            X