Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball Lift blues

Just installed new poly-V drive belts on my ball lifts and now the new belts are walking off the pulley when a ball goes up!! I have adjusted the motor pulley to keep them on. The belts will even slip when lifting balls!! I took care of that problem with some self stick grip tape. ( like you use on stairs) Anybody else have a problem with the Poly-V belts???

Billman
    let me be myself

Re: Ball Lift blues

Who did you get the kits from? I hope not some left overs from Heddon! As far as the slipping goes what type of tracks and tires are you using? Are balls getting stuck in the lift?

------------------
    Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

I have the bruns. conversion kit. Have no trouble with them for 10 yrs now. Only thing I can think of is check the motor belt pulley for alignment with the drive pulleys. Did you change the motor pulley?? The conversion kit requires a different pulley for the motor.

Comment

I put on the Brunswick kits about 8 years ago, The belts were starting to look a little frazzled,so I put all new ones on. The new belts are walking off. The belts and the motor pulleys do match up. By putting the grip tape on the ball lift pulleys the problem stopped. The belts are the Quality poly-V.

billman
        let me be myself

Comment

Check the replacement belts for proper "V" gap, Would recomend that you stick with Brunswick belts. Even they now own Quality I do belive that there was a differnce in their belts. If I remember correctly the Bruns. belts had a yellow stripe on them. Belive it or not there is a differance.

------------------
          Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

HEY GUYS
            I HAD A PROB ON ONE OF MY LIFTS, BELT STARTED SLIPPING, PUT ON A NEW BRUNS BELT AND IT STILL SLIPPED, PUT ON A QUALITY AND IT TOOK CARE OF THE PROB.
            I THINK I WILL STICK TO THAT BRAND.

JEFF KUHNLE
            TWIN OAKS LANES
            TOLEDO OHIO
            WE ARE NOW REALLY TWIN OAKS LANES.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
            1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
            First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
            our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
            Working...
            X