Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBI Ball Strips

Hi Gang
    Has anyone tried the ball strips from SBI. We started using them here and are really happy with them. They are made of carpet but have a rubber back on them to help them hold together and prevent fraying. Would like to know if anyone else has tried them and what they thought. If anyone would like to know about them just write a reply or email me at Ayrmac@ptsi.net
    Thanks

Re: SBI Ball Strips

I hav'nt tried them but I hear that the new ones from Zot kick a-s! They put some really good products on the market (except for the ZOT 1 conv. and the air triggering :eek

------------------
    Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

who is SBI?

Comment

Hi gang
        SBI stands for Schemm Bowling Inc. They make some new stuff for pinsetters like the ball strips and sell all of the parts for brunswick machines. Their number is 1-888-SBI-Bowl.
        Later all!

Comment

Yup...have used those carpet strips! Dont care for them to much.After time they WILL slip and move(no matter how you install them)and they tend to shread a little,and its carpet....carpet absorbs oil.I prefer quality's,you know...the ribbed style and the tigers are great too! Never had a quality ever try to slip off or slowly shread.Just my 2 cents worth.Oh and yes...i know how to properly apply the glue...lol.

Comment

SBI has gooood people working there,Tom..Jeff,etc.,always there when you need them or something!Carpet strips are ok...prefer the ribbed styles from quality.,whichever you prefer, SBI has them for ya! As a note...i was informed that they do all of Bruns.1-1 assys.now too.Ok...maybe i'm biased since i've known him a while but he's always there with any info we need or parts.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
            Working...
            X