Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spare Parts A2

Well, they tell me I will have a budget soon.
    Can someone provide me with an honest spare parts list for the A2's?
    I know that I need carpets for the shaker tables, and chutes in all machines, but what other parts should I have on hand? (i.e., nuts, bolts, screws, belts, relays and wiring parts.)
    Please help me. You may e-mail me directly at avba@lightspeed.net or answer here, your option.
    Thank you who have and can take the time to assist.
    Gene

Re: Spare Parts A2

Back when Brunswick built new centers with
    A-2 equipment you always recieved a spare parts kit with your new equipment,you could
    probably contact Brunswick and maybe get
    a copy of what parts they sent out in the spare parts kit.

[This message has been edited by David Johnson (edited 10-25-2000).]

Comment

Hi Gene, If you still need something to go by for spare parts inventory, order the Service Parts Control Record part # 12-900259 from Brunswick, it's about $15.00.
      PJ
      I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

Alrighty, we just opened a new center w/used A2's in it. and I can tell you what we've replaced:
        Y-Brace between ball tracks-2
        Reset solinoids-2
        Cross-Conveyor Belts-5
        Ball Accelerator(if you have them) relays-3
        1 amp *low blow* fuses-3
        Motor to Gearbox belt-2
        motor to backend belt-3
        Turret wires-BUNCH(these can be repared by welding though)

Mainly I say-Have at least one spare belt of every kind;
        x-tra time-delay module
        and anything else I've mentioned.

This is a brief list, but I'm not the mechanic, and I just had to remember his griping of the top of my head...
        ;-)

Brandon

Comment

Spotting Fingers!!! Oh My GOD, you can ~never~ have too many spotting fingers! (Left and right)

X-washers - plan on a bunch of those, too.
          Ballwheel and pinwheel roller flanges (The round plastic "guides" that are often broken)

It also really depends on how much you'll need to rely on each machine. If you don't have full leagues, and can rely on "next-day" parts, that may help a bunch, replace things as you need that way. But if you've got a full house every night, and downtime is critical, you'll need to plan on a larger inventory.
          Oldsmagnet -- Sidney MT

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
          1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
          First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
          our technician is working full time on another...
          Working...
          X