Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUBMARINE MAYBE

OK GUYS HOPE YOU CAN HELP. i HAVE A LANE GOT HIT LAST NIGHT OTHER MECH. PUT ON NEW PARTS FOR RACK. CAME IN THIS MORNING AND FIRST THING THAT HAPPENED WAS RAKE STAYED BEHIND THE DECK ON SECOND BALL SEATING NEW PINS. BENT RAKE CRANK ARM BADD STRIGHTENED OUT HAPPENED THREE MORE TIMES NOT IN A ROW. PUT ON NEW RAKE CRANK AFTER THAT MADE ADJUSTMENTS. LATER ABOUT 30 FRAMES HAPPENED AGAIN. COULD THIS BE IN THE 4TO1 OR SOMETHINGELSE. GOING TO WORK ON IT AFTER LEAGUE PINCHASER CLEARING PINS BY HAND. HE LOVES ME NOW.

Re: SUBMARINE MAYBE

Craig:
    Most bent crank links happen when the shotgun, or Rake Trip Assembly, comes unlatched when sweeping. The angle iron on top seven side is supposed to prevent this, IE, the rake dropping behind the tailplank at 180. With the shotgun latched, run the rake back to 180, at that point the angle iron should just be touching the rabbit ear while the bottom of angle is nestled snug against the machine frame. If a straight model A, with no shotgun, please respond as other problems exist.
    Roscoe
    rfm

Comment

Re: SUBMARINE MAYBE

Thanks midwest for reply I found the problem late last night. Had not had that problem before. Learning everday something new. Thanks to Roger C. in N.C. for the phone help.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
      Working...
      X