Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electronic Triggering

Anyone bought any of the new diagnostic upgrade kits for the Brunswick Electronic triggering. Saw them in the new catalog, they look kinda cool.
    and then he said, "on your death bed, you will receive total consciousness" so I got that going for me...... which is nice!

Re: Electronic Triggering

I know this is a really old post, but I just had to reply...

I ordered one of these back in october..still on back-order today..
    <span style="font-style: italic">Sometimes it is best to use good advice from many individuals to achieve the ultimate result.</span>

Comment

hehe, I know the feeling, still waiting on those high performance CC belts I ordered last year. Let me know how that diagnostic tool works out.

Jerrid
      and then he said, "on your death bed, you will receive total consciousness" so I got that going for me...... which is nice!

Comment

Jerrid,
        I ordered a set of those belts in November. Got them in 10 days and they are working great. Don't know why you would still be waiting.

Steve
        TSM & TSM Training Development
        Main Event Entertainment
        480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Yup! Those new style c.c. belts work great!! Have'nt had a bad belt yet! As for triggering..i use the ZOTS,noooo trouble when set up correctly.

Comment

I finally got them today.

They are pretty cool. If the machine has a blackout, It'll tell ya why/where. Continuous cycle..Covers that too, electrical reasons anyway. It'll tell ya if the machine is off up front, the masking unit, or on the back. The only tricky part is installing them. there is a considerable amount of rewiring to be done.

I installed one already, but I did something wrong. Gonna look into it tommorow. It worked, but some of the messages were wrong.

I installed it on a machine that had an occasional "fail to trigger" in which the rake would drop (shotgun) but would not trip the clutch. After installing the kit, I found the problem within 30 min. (incorrect spring on cycle cylonoid).

It also has safty features that force you to either turn off the breaker, or unplug the machine in the event of a deck jam or a turret jam. It'll lock out the machine, so if you forget to turn it off before clearing the jam (been there, done that, not fun) it won't restart until it's been reset.

I'll keep y'all updated on how well it works in the long run, but it looks very promising.

Catch ya later!!! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Adam D.
            <span style="font-style: italic">Sometimes it is best to use good advice from many individuals to achieve the ultimate result.</span>

Comment

Wow!! Mr. Wilson just blew my mind!!

Was gonna updat on the upgrade, and WOW the icons have JUST changed. Freaky. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]

Anyway, on these upgrades, make jure your DJ switch is adjusted properly. It the pinsetter flashs when going to set new pins, the system will think it's a DJ and cut off the machine.

Looks like the spring inside the cable tube is a bit weak on this one (old style). Yet ANOTHER project for me to tackle.

Mike, PLEASE don't freak me out like that!! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Will keep ya updated.

Adam D. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

[ March 18, 2001: Message edited by: BrunsAce ]

Comment

do you need to have the brunswick automatic triggering in order to use this kit or will it work with any machine set-up?

alex
                Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
                Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
                Cloth: ShamWow!
                Machine: Johnny 5
                Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

If you already have Bruns electronic triggering, there is an upreade kit for it. (wiring, TDM, and display)

If not, you will need the entire kit. (ball detects, TDM, wiring, rake down switch, and the display)

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                  widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                  1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                  First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                  our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                  Working...
                  X