TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brunswick A Rebuild

Looking for a the Best recommendation on someone to completely rebuild 8 a's in a center

Who's the Best and WHo to Call?

Thanks

Re: Brunswick A Rebuild

I'm sure most of the guys here that would be good enough to do the job wouldn't have the time needed unless they lived near you. Midwest Pinsetter Service (Roscoe) might be a very good place to start. That is his business. If he can't, he would undoubtedly know the best option for you. You really should talk with him. You can find him in the Bowl-Tech Yellow Pages. Good luck...

------------------

Just my two cents worth...

Steve
    TSM & TSM Training Development
    Main Event Entertainment
    480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

The guy who did mine is Ray Mullen from Mulbro manufacturing in new jersey. You can give him a call @ (732) 805 0290 and see if he'd be willing to take it on. He resurrected these machines, and they were real bad. Always been honest and fair with me, and he'll teach you if you're willing to learn. Whoever you get, ask lots of questions, you'll learn lots just from helping out ... that's how I got started.

Kevin

Comment

Ill give a Dito on Ray Mullen. He's really good and a great guy!

Ed

------------------
        Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

IF YOU NEED TO GET HOLD OF SOMEBODY TO REBUILD YOU MACHINES, YOU COULD GET HOLD OF SBI THEIR NUMBER IS IN THE BACK OF YOUR BOWLING MANAGEMENT MAGAZINE. HAD THE DO SOME WORK FOR ME AND THEY DO A GREAT JOB TOO.

JEFF KUHNLE
          TWIN OAKS LANES
          TOLEDO OHIO
          WE ARE NOW REALLY TWIN OAKS LANES.

Comment

Ray Mullins all the way.
            i've known him for about 16 years and he's done work in all the centers i've worked at in new jersey and new york definately a top notch mechanic and a great teacher.
            good luck,
            brunsmechanic
            GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Ball Returns Shorted Out?

Ok, I just had one of my company's centers in Florida reach out for help with this issue, and I wasn't able to help them over our chat, so I'm hoping you guys can help shed some...

Trip rocker arm

What causes the trip rocker arm to not line up with the trip rod? Carriage tubing is not bent and all eccentrics are brand new.
            I understand I can bend the rocker arm a...

Lower ball cushion board

Just wondering if this is the normal way that these boards go over time? Am i missing something?
            Pit curtains are in "reasonable" condition if that means anything...

Backend motor plug

What is the name of the power plug and socket on the back-end motor?

Some of ours are breaking from impacts from repeated pile-ups and need to be replaced....

82/70 combi motors

Hi guys, got a few of these Lewus solid state start switches and wondering if we could make use of them on our combi motors. I've seen they aren't recommended for combi motors...

Deck lowering hook cam follower lever

I have a machine that has broken the cam follower arm for the deck lowering hook on the 2 to 1 twice in a couple weeks. I've overnighted the part so i can change it tomorrow....
            Working...
            X