Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gotta love it

hey guys,
    worked all day "thursday 9-7" after working 5-midnight "wednesday" came home passed out got a call at 1 a.m. lane #32 adios 4:1 got up went in and forgot my toolbox keys at home so the hell with it, broke into my own toolbox gathered up my tools and i'm off and running dis-assemble everything and begin re-assembly and uh-oh no inspection mirror, just moved to cali. so all my tools arent at the center yet. so i broke a piece of the mirror from my medicine chest in my backend bathroom so "7 years bad luck now" stuck that to a welding rod as to make an inspection mirror, uh-oh again no copper gaskets for the bolts, so i used plenty of gasket sealer we'll see.
    install it, go to check timing and my flashlight falls off the machine and breaks anyway i'm home now, don't you love days like these?
    good luck,
    brunsmechanic

[This message has been edited by brunsmechanic (edited 01-26-2001).]
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Re: gotta love it

I thought I was the only one who had days like that Usually when I think it can't get any worse..... I get proved wrong again. Keep your head up and plug away at it and it will get better.

Jerrid
    and then he said, "on your death bed, you will receive total consciousness" so I got that going for me...... which is nice!

Comment

Re: gotta love it

hey jerrid,
      i guess thats all we can do is plug away and never give up!
      thanks for the input,
      brunsmechanic
      GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
      1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
      First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
      our technician is working full time on another...
      Working...
      X