Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality 1:1 cover assy

I ran across a weird one the other day. I was starting to see a pattern of 270 stops on a lane over the past year. (averaged 1 per month) At first, I didn't think much about it...then I decided to get into it and see what was going on. I found the clutch latch ground down almost 1/4 inch. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] Didn't seem right to me. So I changed it because it caused the plunger lever to be too low on the back side and the spring too loose. After changing it, the plunger lever was being pushed down in the front enough to hit the casting on the 1:1 cover. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] The plunger lever is the old style cast version. It turned out to be a Quality cover and the area over the 2:1 bearing is noticabley thicker. I changed the plunger lever to the newer stamped style and the problem has gone away. Has anyone else had this problem with the Quality 1:1 cover and the old style cast plunger lever?
    TSM & TSM Training Development
    Main Event Entertainment
    480-620-6758 for help or information

Re: Quality 1:1 cover assy

JBEES:
    You are not alone on that one, Not only that problem but a lot of times the holes on them don't line up. But there is one aftermarket cover even worse, in the area you were talking about. Believe the other covers name, had something to do with a particular direction.
    JMO
    Roscoe;
    rfm

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
    1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
    First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
    our technician is working full time on another...
    Working...
    X