Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUTOMATIC OOR KITS????????

THINKING ABOUT ORDERING THE AUTO OUT-OF-RANGE KITS FROM QUALITY WANT TO HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS ARE USING THESE. HAS ANYBODY HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH THESE.DO YOU THINK THEY ARE WORTH THE INVESTMENT. SO PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FEED BACK . THANKS JOHN

Re: AUTOMATIC OOR KITS????????

John:

See topics on same dated Feb 9, 2000, and september 25, 2000. It's been covered in detail there:

Kevin

Comment

Threr is a topic on these somewhere on here.
      I have a few (ordering more) and from what I've seen they are great. Had to do some minor modifying to one (hook kept slipping off pin) but nothing major. The hardest part is adjusting them, but even that isn't too hard and dosn't have to be done very often.

If you're having alot of OOR's, go for it. I really like em.
      <span style="font-style: italic">Sometimes it is best to use good advice from many individuals to achieve the ultimate result.</span>

Comment

Dang it Kevin, you did it again...

Told ya I gotta learn to type faster... :p
        <span style="font-style: italic">Sometimes it is best to use good advice from many individuals to achieve the ultimate result.</span>

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
        1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
        First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
        our technician is working full time on another...
        Working...
        X