Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deck Wheel Sources! ACK!!!

Apparantly, every supplier we have show the moving deck wheels (Qual 12-2169 and equivalent) all backorderred for, like, forever... Anyone have any reliable sources currently providing 'em??? (The steel ones, not the rubber ones under the chutes! )

I have a probable lead from a neighboring house for the two I need, but I'll need to get some to return to them still...

Anyone have leads???

What are the functional differences between the current production ones, and the wheels used prior to serial # 18000???
    Oldsmagnet -- Sidney MT

Re: Deck Wheel Sources! ACK!!!

I just called my supplier to place an order and checked to see if they had 12-200126 in stock they say yes they have 2. Gebhardt,s Bowling and Billiard 1-800-553-5872 they will ups you'll probably have to use a credit card. I assume the prior to 18000 would be a slightly differant design but I can't say for sure. Maybe someone else would know and post reply.

Comment

Olds:

Comparing the QBC 12-2126 (2169 is a deck pad) to a "B" deck wheel of similar vintage (18000+):

Flange that keeps deck from moving sideways is 1/8" on 12-2126, 3/16" on factory. Part of wheel deck rides on is 5/8 wide on quality, 9/16 on factory. QBC wheel also has a replaceable bearing. Flange diameter on both is 2+1/2", deck rides on 2" diameter, fastens to deck w/ 7/16 bolt

If you're over 18000, call Bowlmaster @ 800 243 9778, Ask for J.R., he's got 7 of them in stock as of this post ... tell him I sent you, he's aware of situation... [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

It seems that the under 18,000 versions attatched with some sort of shoulder bolt (from parts book, never seen one)

Hope this helps:

Kevin

Comment

...26...69... Geeez, see what I get for trying to think at 1:00 AM? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] The deck pads have been another source of personal grief here recently... Anyway, thanks, I'll give these guys a shot. (Probably go with Kevin's source, so I don't bleed 'em dry... that way they can still sell some to other folks too [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] )

I have a ~ton~ of old style deck wheels here, the actual outer perimeter comes off (whereas the newer ones just have a bearing that's maybe 1" diameter, these have a bearing that's closer to 2". Can't tell if there's any real difference other than that, so I've been kinda curious. (Yeah, all those bearings are ~shot~!) I'll have to dig out the yard stick tonight and measure 'em [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] (Yeah, we don't have a micrometer... or even a tape measure... Fun fun fun......

Thanks again... As soon as I get me some wheels (sounds like highschool again...) I can worry about gluing ($^@^#@$) on these @#%#@@@#$ deck pads... (Headway blue spongy style... I ~pray~ these things don't haunt me for the rest of my life..... I ~don't~ trust 'em)
        Oldsmagnet -- Sidney MT

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
        1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
        First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
        our technician is working full time on another...
        Working...
        X